A delicious homemade pizza piled with a creamy ranch sauce, chicken, bacon and cheese. This Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza is perfect for pizza nights at home! It’s easy to make and full of flavor and that flavor combo is irresistible.
One of our favorite local pizza places has an amazing Chicken Bacon Ranch pizza and this one just might be better! A homemade pizza crust topped with a ranch sauce, gooey melted cheese and crispy bacon makes this mouthwatering. It just might be my favorite pizza flavor yet!
- Pizza Dough – Make a batch of our homemade pizza dough or grab a mix or premade crust at the store.
- Mozzarella Cheese – In a hurry you can use grated cheese but the best melting cheese will be cheese you grate from a block. Mix up the flavors by using Pepper Jack for an extra kick in your pizza.
- Cream cheese – Set it out to come to room temperature so it’s easy to mix for the sauce.
- Ranch Dip Mix – Grab the packet or make this ranch seasoning and use that. You can adjust the ranch flavor to your preference by using the homemade seasoning.
- Bacon – A short cut is to grab the microwavable bacon otherwise making bacon in the oven is easy and no grease everywhere. Make sure it’s crispy!
- Chicken – This is the perfect use for leftover chicken or rotisserie chicken. Otherwise cook chicken breast and chop it up for this pizza.
Steps to Prepare
- Prep – Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Dough – Prepare pizza crust according to package directions or make your favorite homemade pizza crust.
- Sauce – In a small bowl cream together ranch mix and cream cheese. Spread over pizza crust
- Assemble – Top cream cheese mixture with 2 c. mozzarella cheese. Top with chicken, bacon and the rest of your cheese.
- Bake – Back at 425 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until pizza is golden brown.
More Optional Toppings
- Add some diced onions to the pizza or thinly sliced red onions on top of it!
- Red peppers would give it an awesome flavor too.
Homemade vs Store Bought Crust
We highly recommend making our homemade pizza dough for the perfectly crispy on the outside and chewy on the inside crust. You just really can’t beat it.
If you are nervous about making a homemade dough this recipe is super easy. It actually makes two pizza crusts so you can freeze half for later or make two pizzas. No one every complains about leftover pizza!
Now, we get that it sometimes gets crazy and you want easy. If that’s the case we love this Pillsbury pizza crust in the refrigerator section. You will get a square pizza if you use this crust, but that’s fine!
Tips for a crispy crust!
Want that crispy pizzeria crust?
One tip is to bake the pizza on the bottom rack of the oven because the crust is closer to the heat source it gets nice and crispy just the way you like it.
We are a big fan of using a pizza stone for our pizza. It makes the pizza crust perfectly crispy on the outside and nice and chewy on the inside. Highly recommend a pizza stone if you don’t have one!
How to Reheat Leftover Pizza
I recently started to use my Air Fryer to reheat pizza slices. It gets perfectly crispy and delicious you won’t even know it’s leftovers. I usually use a temperature of 360 degrees F for about 3 minutes depending on how many slices I’m reheating.
Reheating pizza in the oven is another great option. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Place the pizza on a pan and then place in preheated oven for about 10 minutes or until warmed through and cheese is melted.
Another option to try is using a skillet on the stove top to reheat the pizza. Place your pizza slice in a non-stick skillet over medium-low heat for a couple minutes. When the bottom is crisp add a few drops of water to the pan, turn heat to low and cover it with a lid. After about a minute you’ll have the perfect reheated pizza slice.
Love pizza? Be sure to check out these twists on pizza!
- Layer French bread with your favorite pizza toppings for a quick and easy French Bread Pizza
- Toasted bread that’s stuffed with cheese, pepperoni and more! Pull Apart Pizza Bread is epic!
- Kids love cheese pizza? Make Four Cheese Pizza Dunkers that are so cheesy!
- Flaky crescent rolls stuffed with pizza toppings make this 3-Meat Pizza Ring mouthwatering.
You’re going to love this delicious comfort food! It’s really one of our favorites. And leftovers on day two? Even better!
Snap a pic so I get to see it and tag me @julieseatsandtreats or #julieseatsandtreats – it’s so good, I know you’ll love it!
- 1 pizza crust
- 3 c. shredded Mozzarella Cheese divided
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 oz Ranch Dip Mix
- 8 strips bacon cooked and crumbled
- 1 lb cooked and cubed chicken
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Prepare pizza crust according to package directions or make your favorite homemade pizza crust.
- In a small bowl cream together ranch mix and cream cheese. Spread over pizza crust
- Top cream cheese mixture with 2 c. mozzarella cheese. Top with chicken, bacon and the rest of your cheese.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until pizza is golden brown.