Cinnamon Chip Pumpkin Cookies ~ Soft, Chewy Pumpkin Cookies Stuffed Full of Cinnamon and White Chocolate Chips!
Today I’m baking for a cure! I’ve partnered up with OXO for their Bake A Difference campaign in support of Cookies for Kids’ Cancer. This is a non-profit organization that was founded by two OXO employees that were inspired by their son’s battle with cancer. OXO is donating $100 to Cookies for Kids’ Cancer for ever blog post that is dedicated to this campaign for the month of September.
Not only are they donating money for this post about these amazing Cinnamon Chip Pumpkin Cookies they are taking it a step farther by donating 25 cents per specially marked items in support of pediatric cancer. They have pledged $100,000 to Cookies for Kids’ Cancer in 2013. Please be on the lookout for specially marked OXO products at participating retailers and do you part in supporting this wonderful cause!
For my post I decided to break into the fall cookies and whipped up this amazing cookie, Cinnamon Chip Pumpkin Cookies. It’s a soft, chewy cookie loaded up with cinnamon and white chocolate chips in every bite. It truly brings in fall in the best way possible. You can’t go wrong with these cookies so get to work!
Make sure you don’t miss any of the fun stuff Julie’s Eats & Treats is up too!
- 1 c. butter softened
- 3/4 c. sugar
- 3/4 c. packed brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 c. all-purpose flour
- 1 c. quick-cooking oats
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 c. canned pumpkin
- 3/4 c. cinnamon chips
- 3/4 c. white chocolate chips
- Cream butter and sugars in mixing bowl until light and fluffy. Beat in egg and vanilla.
- In a separate bowl combine the flour, oats, baking soda and cinnamon. Stir this mixture into creamed mixture alternately with pumpkin. Fold in cinnamon and white chocolate chips.
- Drop onto greased baking sheets. Bake at 350 degrees for 13-15 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. Cool on baking sheet for 2 minutes. Remove to wire racks to cool.
Recipe adapted from: Taste of Home
Looking for more Pumpkin?