Garlic Butter Shrimp Scampi
Easy and delicious Shrimp Scampi recipe perfect for weeknight dinners!
School is back in full swing by now and you are hopefully only knee deep in homework, activities and craziness right? The last thing at the end of the day you want to do is slave over a supper that takes forever while your family is jumping at the chance to eat, so you often go the take out route right?
Did you know that meals cooked at home are often more healthy and cost-effective plus they provide quality time for you family? I know, I know it takes time right? Well with McCormick.com you can cook up a meal in no time at all. They have provided amazing recipes online that only take a few minutes to make. Like so fast you can have them on the table in the same amount of time it takes to go through drive through!
One example of one of the amazing recipes they have waiting for you over at McCormick is this tasty Garlic Butter Shrimp Scampi. It comes together so fast and easy with the Garlic Butter Shrimp Scampi Seasoning Mix! I made it on one of those nights that, well, my brain cells might have been fried and really the last thing I wanted to do was make supper for my family, but it came together so fast and easy that it was no problem at all!
In fact you can seem how easy it was to make!
Did you make this? If you snap a photo, please be sure tag me on Instagram at @julieseatsandtreats or #julieseatsandtreats so I can see your yummy treat!
Garlic Butter Shrimp Scampi #McCormickHomemade
- 8 ounces linguine or other pasta
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 pound large shrimp peeled and deveined
- 1 package McCormick® Garlic Butter Shrimp Scampi Seasoning Mix
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice or 2 tablespoons white wine optional
- Cook pasta as directed on package. Drain well.
- Meanwhile, heat oil and butter in large skillet on medium heat until butter is melted. Add shrimp and Seasoning Mix; cook and stir 3 to 4 minutes or just until shrimp turn pink. Stir in lemon juice or wine, if desired.
- Toss with cooked pasta to coat well. Serve with grated Parmesan cheese, if desired.
Leave a Comment