Golden Oreo Dream Salad ~ Layers of Delicious Crushed Oreos and Light Fluffy Pudding! Make it in a Mason Jar or Trifle Bowl! Perfect for Picnics!
Pictures Updated 7-11-16
Being a mom comes with a whole lot of duties. I found out a new one on Saturday when I was making this. My new one is hiding downstairs with my blender while Miss K sleeps on the floor upstairs. I have quickly learned that you will do ANYTHING not to disrupt a sleeping baby. Anyone else been there before?
Even though I may have blended my Oreos in a laundry room this still turned out AH-MAZ-ING! Plus how do I call myself a “food blogger” and I don’t even own a food processor? I really think I need to invest in one of those….
What’s with calling a calorie laden delectable dish a salad anyways? Is it our way of making us feel less guilty about the indulgence? Hey if it works I’m all for that!
This fabulous little “Salad” will be the star of your dinner so go out there and make it now!!
- 1 Package Oreos crushed
- 8 oz 1/3 less fat cream cheese softened
- 1/4 c. butter softened
- 1 c. powdered sugar
- 3 c. milk
- 2 small boxes instant vanilla pudding
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 12 oz Cool Whip thawed
- Cream together the cream cheese, butter, powdered sugar and vanilla.
- In a separate large bowl mix milk and vanilla pudding. Chill until set. Fold in Cool Whip. Add cream cheese mixture.
- Layer pudding mixture then Oreos, alternating until done. Chill until ready to serve.
More Delicious Salad Desserts!