Strawberry Tapioca Salad ~ Fluffy Salad Loaded with Tapioca & Strawberries!
This is the other salad I made for baptism. I figured the Cashew Chicken Rotini Salad had enough “weird” stuff in it I better make another one that was kid friendly and hubby friendly! I don’t know how you consider grapes and cashews weird but he certainly does.
This salad, can you really call it a salad, is the real question I do believe. Anyways I’ll skip that discussion for another time. This has been a staple in our house and for get togethers for a long time. It’s one of my mom’s “go to” salads when she needs to bring out to a family outing or potluck. It’s super easy and everyone always seems to love it.
It’s your lucky day. I’ve decided to share it with all of you! If you are looking for something kid friendly to whip up and need it to be a hit, this is your salad!
Strawberry Tapioca Salad
- 3 oz box tapioca pudding cook and serve
- 4.6 oz box vanilla pudding cook and serve
- 3 c. water
- 3.4 oz pkg strawberry jello
- 12 oz Cool Whip
- 1 c. strawberries cut up
- Mix tapioca and vanilla puddings. Add water. Bring to a boil, stir constantly until thick. About 3-5 minutes. Add strawberry jello. Cool.
- When it is cool add cool whip and strawberries. Mix well.
Looking for more Fluffy Salads?
Strawberry Banana Pudding Fluff ~ Light, Fluffy Pudding Loaded with Fresh Strawberries, Bananas and Marshmallows!
Layered Strawberry Salad ~ Light and fluffy layers of Strawberry Jell-O! Always a crowd pleaser!