Be sure to subscribe to my newsletter HERE so you never miss a new recipe!
Hashbrown Casserole Recipe
- 8 Ore-Ida shredded hash brown patties
- 1/2 c. butter
- 4 c. half & half
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 3 oz jar grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a small saucepan bring half & half and butter to a boil. Add salt and stir.
- Place hash browns in a 9x13 inch pan. Pour 3 c. of half & half mixture over hash browns. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese on top. Bake in preheated oven for 50 minutes.
- Remove from and pour the rest of the half and half mixture over the hash browns and bake 15 minutes longer.
Craving More Potatoes?
Shredded Potato Casserole ~ Loaded with Cheese and Potatoes Perfect Side Dish For Any Night!
Twice Baked Potato Casserole ~ Light Fluffy Potatoes Loaded with Cheese, Bacon and Sour Cream!
Mom’s Cottage Potatoes ~ An Old Family Favorite! Homemade Potato Casserole Loaded with Potatoes & Cheese!