Monster Munch Halloween Snack Mix
Monster Munch Halloween Snack Mix ~ Sweet & Salty Snack Mix Loaded with Popcorn, Candy Corn, Peanuts & Reese’s Pieces!
Last week I had my annual Fall/Winter open house for Scentsy and I knew I had to whip up some fall creations. Along with the Apple Bars with Caramel Frosting I already shared with you I made this snack mix.
I had spied this mix a long time ago and of course I pinned it on Pinterest for a later date. Luckily for us I did this because I would have lost it in the pile of recipes and it wouldn’t have got made. I love Pinterest because I’m a very visual person and if I can go and look at pictures it’s much more likely to get made.
This snack mix is adaptable if you want to mix in a few different things or substitute things but I don’t think I’d change a thing. I like it just the way it is. It’s nice and festival for a Halloween party or fall party if you have one coming up. Jason’s aunt sampled this at my open house, then went to work and told my aunt how awesome it was, who then relayed to my mom how amazing this snack mix was, so my mom had to come over and try it. See that’s how to good it is. It’s flying around the county here in Minnesota about how wonderful this snack mix was! Try it and you won’t be disappointed for a quick and easy fall treat!
Did you make this? If you snap a photo, please be sure tag me on Instagram at @julieseatsandtreats or #julieseatsandtreats so I can see your yummy treat!
- 1 package vanilla almond bark 1 lb
- 12 c. popped popcorn about 1/2 c. kernels
- 1 11 oz package candy corn
- 1 c. dry roasted salted peanuts
- 1 c. Reese’s Pieces
- Pop popcorn and place in a HUGE mixing bowl. The biggest you have. You’ll need it and it’s much easier to mix if you aren't struggling to keep it in the bowl. Mix in peanuts, candy corn and Reese’s pieces.
- Put the almond bark in a microwave safe bowl and melt according to directions on the package. Be careful not to go to long without stirring it or it will get hard and not mix.
- Pour the melted almond bark over the snack mix and stir until everything is well coated. Spread out on waxed paper. Let sit until completely dry and then break into clumps. Store in airtight container
Recipe from: Our Best Bites
Pictures Updated and Video Added – 10-23-16
Leave a Comment