Peanut Butter Cup Cookies ~ Soft, Chewy Peanut Butter Cookies Made in a Mini Muffin Tin and Filled with Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups!
I started looking at the calendar and realized that after these three weeks of Christmas mayhem this baby is going to be here before I know it! So, on top of trying to bake Christmas treats I decided I should probably knock out some extra recipes for my “maternity” leave from the blog.
I do my best to make sure that the blog keeps on going even though I plan on taking at least a month off from making any type of recipe for the blog! If I’m honest, I’ll be shooting for two but we will see if that happens. I might not have my act together quite that much!
After making four recipes for the blog and two batches of Christmas cookies my feet are aching. I’m guessing the whole being seven months pregnant isn’t helping out at all!
I really want to quit typing and just head to bed but I suppose that would be a bad idea considering I’d leave you with out these delicious cookies and amazing giveaway. We love our version of Peanut Butter Blossoms, aka sub a rolo on top to twist things up. There’s something about that chewy peanut butter cookie and chocolate. That’s why I knew we’d love these Peanut Butter Cup Cookies! I don’t think I met any combo of peanut butter and chocolate that I didn’t love. These are no different. Soft chewy peanut butter cookie dough in a mini muffin tin, baked for a few minutes then add a Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup to have perfection!
Peanut Butter Cup Cookies
- 1 ¾ c. all-purpose flour
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ½ c. butter softened
- ½ c. white sugar
- ½ c. peanut butter
- ½ c. packed brown sugar
- 1 egg beaten
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 Tbsp milk
- about 30-40 miniature Reese's butter cups unwrapped
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a medium sized bowl whisk together the flour, salt and baking soda.
- In a different mixing bowl cream together the butter, sugar, peanut butter and brown sugar until fluffy. Beat in the egg, vanilla and milk. Add the flour mixture; mix well.
- Shape into 1 inch balls and place each into a greased mini muffin pan.
- Bake at 375 degrees for about 8-10 minutes. Remove from oven and immediately press a mini peanut butter cup into each ball. Cool and carefully remove from pan.