Be sure to subscribe to my newsletter HERE so you never miss a new recipe!
BLT Caesar Pasta Salad
- 2 1/2 c. uncooked bow tie pasta
- 6 cups torn romaine lettuce
- 1 1/2 c. cubed cooked chicken breast
- 1 c. sliced cherry tomatoes
- 4 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 c. shredded Parmesan cheese
- 3/4 c. Caesar salad dressing
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain pasta and rinse under cold water.
- In a large serving bowl combine romaine, chicken, cherry tomatoes, bacon and pasta. Pour dressing over salad and mix until combined. Serve immediately.
by Julie Evink
|Amount Per Serving||As Served|
|Calories 2947kcal Calories from fat 1505|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 167g||257%|
|Saturated Fat 45g||225%|
|Dietary Fiber 16g||64%|
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||25g|
Looking for more Salads?
Speedy Southwestern Salad ~ Quick and easy salad with a southwestern twist!
Cashew Chicken Rotini Salad ~ Loaded with Cashews, Grapes, Chicken, Pasta and Dried Cranberries!
Taco Salad – A perfect summertime favorite!