Cashew Chicken Rotini Salad ~ Loaded with Cashews, Grapes, Chicken, Pasta and Dried Cranberries! Perfect Pasta Salad Recipe for the Summer!
This salad would be the perfect 4th of July side dish! Really, it’s perfect any time, all year round. Trust me, I make it all the time. Any gathering and I’ll volunteer to bring the side dish and this is my go to winner!
I made this last weekend for Kinzee’s baptism. I needed two different salads to make and this was one of them. I’ll share the other one with you soon! I love the juicy grapes in it and crunchy cashews.
We had a wonderful day for Kinzee’s baptism. It was gorgeous out. A true gift from God. Bless my mom’s heart she hosted the dinner after baptism. My house is the size of peanut and we all love each other but we would have had to sit on each other’s lap to all fit in it! She made the famous Sweet ‘n’ Sour Meatballs and they were a hit like usual. If you haven’t checked out this recipe you must!
I think this salad was also a hit because my sister-in-law asked after dinner, “Hey, is this going on your blog?” I love it when when I get asked for recipes to go on my blog!
My family loves this Asian Chicken Cranberry Salad so I figured this one would be a hit too!
Chicken Rotini Salad
Cashew Chicken Rotini Salad
- 1 16 oz pkg rotini
- 4 c. cubed chicken
- 1 c. seedless green grapes halved
- 1 c. seedless red grapes halved
- 1 5 oz pkg dried cranberries
- 1 c. ranch salad dressing
- 3/4 c. mayonnaise
- 2 c. salted cashews
- Cook the pasta according to packaged directions. Drain pasta and rinse in cold water.
- In a large bowl combine chicken, grapes and cranberries. Add pasta.
- In a small bowl, whisk ranch dressing and mayonnaise. Pour over salad and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour.
- Just before serving stir in cashews.
Pictures Updated and Video Added 5-24-17
More Salad Inspiration!
Speedy Southwestern Salad ~ Loaded with Black Beans, Corn, Cheese, Salsa and Ranch!
Zesty Italian Salad ~ Cold Tortellini Salad Stuffed with Black Olives, Artichokes, Pepperoni & Parmesan!
Taco Salad – Piled high with lettuce, tomatoes, cheese and chips!