Cream Cheese Blueberry Bread is a quick and easy quick bread recipe. It’s so tender and delicious with plump, fresh, juicy blueberries! Grab your blueberries and make this easy Blueberry Bread today to enjoy as a snack or breakfast with your morning breakfast!
One morning while sipping on my coffee with my favorite Dunkin’ Donuts Extra Extra coffee creamer, I felt a moment of inspiration to create a recipe. Maybe it was the aroma or just maybe there was magic in the creamer that morning, but I grabbed my cup of coffee and headed to the kitchen to create the best Cream Cheese Blueberry Bread recipe that would only compliment the best coffee and creamer in existence.
I knew you guys were going to flip over this easy quick bread recipe because this Cream Cheese Cranberry Bread is one of my most popular treats in the fall. A quick twist on this bread and you have Cream Cheese Blueberry Bread!
This quick and easy bread recipe is great for enjoying with your morning coffee and a delicious treat in the afternoon. Make sure you invite a few friends over for coffee and enjoy it with them or maybe bring it to work to share as a quick pick me up!
What do I need to make Cream Cheese Blueberry Bread?
- All purpose flour
- Blueberries fresh
- Cream cheese
- All purpose flour
- Baking powder
How do I make Cream Cheese Blueberry Bread?
So easy to make it!
Preheat – The first step is to preheat your oven
Toss blueberries – You want to toss the fresh blueberries with flour
Mix ingredients – Grab your mixing bowl and hand mixer and cream the butter, cream cheese, sugar and vanilla together. Then add your eggs mixing after each addition. In a different bowl combine dry ingredients – flour, baking powder and salt. Then slowly mix dry ingredients into wet ingredients. Gently fold in blueberries.
Pour Batter into Pans – Divide your batter between two greased 9” x 5” loaf pans.
Bake – Bake the blueberry bread for about 45 minutes at 350 degrees. Remove from oven, let rest 10 minutes and flip bread out onto a cooling rack!
Let rest on wire rack for 10 minutes, pour another cup of coffee with Dunkin’ Donuts Extra Extra coffee creamer, then run a knife along the outside of the pan and then flip bread out and let cool completely on wire rack. Eat, drink and enjoy!
More Blueberry Recipes
- Lemon Blueberry Cheesecake Crescent Rolls
- Fresh Blueberry Coffee Cake
- Blueberry Crumb Cheesecake Pie
- Fluffy Blueberry Pancakes
More Quick Bread Recipes
Did you try this blueberry bread recipe? Rate it, please!!! ? Seriously though a five-star rating below will make my day! If you snap a photo, please be sure tag me on Instagram at @julieseatsandtreats or #julieseatsandtreats so I can see your amazing drinks!!
- 2 Tbsp all purpose flour
- 2 c. blueberries fresh
- 1 c. butter softened
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 1 1/2 c. sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 eggs
- 2 c. all purpose flour
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a mixing bowl toss blueberries with 2 Tbsp flour. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl cream together butter, cream cheese, sugar and vanilla. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- In another bowl combine the rest of the flour, baking powder and salt. Slowly mix into wet batter until combined. Fold in blueberries.
- Pour batter into two greased 9'' x 5'' loaf pans and baked for approximately 45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the middle of the loaves comes out clean.
- Let rest on wire rack for 10 minutes. Run a knife along the outside of the pan and then flip bread out and let cool completely on wire rack.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Dunkin’ Donuts. The opinions and text are all mine.