Creamy Chicken Enchiladas Recipe ~ Easy Weeknight Dinner! Delicious Creamy Chicken Enchiladas Loaded with Cheese!
Be sure to subscribe to my newsletter HERE so you never miss a new recipe!
So hard to believe another weekend is coming to an end. They always seem to go way to fast and the week drags on forever. I probably didn’t help that I worked Saturday. I was getting a little bit spoiled having three Saturdays off in a row due to the holidays. Now it’s back to reality and working every other Saturday, which is a lot better than before. I was working three in a row, then one off so I’m thankful for every other Saturday!
Jason went to Sioux Falls on Saturday to help his sister move into the condo she just bought. So happy for her just wish I could have got to see it too! He was there all day and didn’t get back until late on Saturday night (long after I was in bed!). So on Saturday night I treated myself to a girls night alone with a glass of wine and hogging the TV 🙂 Well that was in between doing dishes and laundry. You just can’t ever seem to get a night totally to yourself!
Today we went to Alex and bought a snow blower and of course a few other things. Jason sold his beloved 4-wheeler on Friday night and so he bought a snow blower. I still am in shock that he actually sold it and hasn’t complained yet. I’m sure that will come especially in the summer! I kept asking him repeatedly if he was ok with selling it. He finally looked at me and said “Stop asking me!!! I’m fine not be quiet!” so I guess he’s ok with it! Ok on to the Enchiladas. These are marvelous. Even my mom likes them and she usually hates Enchiladas. Enjoy!
Creamy Chicken Enchiladas Recipe
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 Tbsp water
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 2 1/2 C diced cooked chicken
- 10 Flour tortillas (6 inches) room temperature
- 1 can (10 3/4 oz) cream of chicken soup
- 1 c. sour cream
- 1 can (4 oz) chopped green chilies
- 1 c. shredded cheddar cheese
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese, water, onion powder, cumin, salt and pepper until smooth. Stir in chicken.
- Place 1/4 cup of the chicken mixture down the center of each tortilla. Roll up and place seam side down in a greased 13 in x 9 in baking dish.
- In a bowl, combine the soup, sour cream, and chilies, pour over enchiladas.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 30-40 minutes or until heated through. Sprinkle with cheddar cheese, bake 5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.
|Serving Size||2 enchiladas|
|Amount Per Serving||As Served|
|Calories 367kcal Calories from fat 181|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 20g||31%|
|Saturated Fat 9g||45%|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||4%|
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||25g|
Things You Might Need for this Recipe!
Craving more Quick and Easy Dinners?
Follow My Quick, Easy Dinner Recipes! Pinterest Board!
On Julie’s Eats & Treats!
One Pot Ham & Penne Skillet Recipe ~ Delicious Pasta Perfect for a Quick Dinner! Loaded with Ham, Penne and Peas!
Light Italian Shrimp & Rice Skillet Recipe ~ Easy, One Pot Meal that’s Full of Flavor! This has it all from Garlic, to Shrimp, Rice and Italian Tomatoes! This is the Perfect Dinner Ready in 30 Minutes!
Cheesy Chicken Stuffing Casserole ~ Tender, Juicy Chicken Breast Topped with Cheese and Stuffing! Quick, Easy Weeknight Recipe!