Eggnog Fudge ~ This Quick, Easy and Delicious Fudge Recipe is Loaded with Eggnog and Walnuts! The Perfect Treat for Christmas!
Can you believe the holidays are upon us? Have you finished shopping? Is your tree up and decorated? Are your gifts wrapped? Have you make Microwave Peanut Brittle and planned all the baking you want to do?!
I have a recipe that you absolutely must add to your baking list!
Okay, technically you don’t bake this but you know what I mean.
It’s Eggnog Fudge!
Are you an eggnog person? I totally am. Like, I could drink a carton of the stuff in one sitting and not be sick of it. I mean, I don’t, because calories, but I could.
I feel like eggnog is one of those things that you either totally love or absolutely can’t stand. I had my kids try some as I was making this fudge and one loved it, one hated it, and one smelled it and then refused to even give it a try.
So the fudge is super easy to make but you do need to use a candy thermometer. I know, the worst, but I promise it’s worth it. You’re just going to boil butter, sugar, heavy cream, and lots and lots of eggnog. Let that bubble until it reaches soft ball temperature and then you stir in white chocolate chips, vanilla, marshmallow cream, and walnuts. Let that chill for a couple hours before slicing and you’ve got the star of your cookie tray!
These are intense eggnog flavor so if you are just so-so on eggnog, this is not the fudge for you. If you dream about eggnog every night like me, you are going to love this fudge.
The recipe makes a ton so if you are planning cookie tins for teachers or neighbors or your mailman, it is perfect for that! Or just make it and sneak a piece or 5 before bed every night!
More great fudge recipes!
- Microwave Fudge
- Pumpkin Pie Fudge
- Cookies and Cream Fudge
- Cranberry Macadamia Nut Fudge
- Easy Chocolate Fudge
- 3/4 cup 1 1/2 sticks unsalted butter
- 3 cups sugar
- 2/3 cup eggnog
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 12 ounce package white chocolate chips
- 1 cup marshmallow cream
- 1 cup walnuts roughly chopped
- Line an 8x8-inch pan with aluminum foil.
- In a large saucepan, combine butter, sugar, eggnog, and heavy cream over medium heat; bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Reduce heat and cook until a candy thermometer reaches 238F. Remove from heat; stir in vanilla, white chocolate chips, and marshmallow cream until smooth. Stir in walnuts.
- Pour into prepared pan. Chill at least 2 hours before slicing and serving.