These easy to make Instant Pot Grape Jelly Meatballs are traditional, meatballs with grape jelly and chili sauce are perfect for parties and game day gatherings! Make them in your Instant Pot for an even easier way to enjoy them. They make a great family friendly dinner served over rice too!
Instant Pot Grape Jelly Meatballs are so popular at parties! Always sure to be the hit of a party. It’s a go to appetizer recipe that just can’t fail. The sweet grape jelly and chili sauce is the perfect accompaniment to the tender meatballs. Instead of making them in the traditional slow cooker make them in your Instant Pot for an even quicker version for parties.
Why this Recipe Works!
- It only requires three ingredients and you have amazing meatballs with grape jelly and chili sauce!
- Ready in 25 minutes with only 5 minutes of cook time. The meatballs come out as tender and perfect as you can get!
- It’s easy to have all the ingredients on hand when you need an easy dinner or appetizer recipe.
Only 3 Ingredients Needed!
- Cooked Perfect Frozen Meatballs
- Grape Jelly
- Chili Sauce
Skip the frozen meatballs and make these Baked Meatballs for even more flavor!
Steps to Prepare Grape Jelly Meatballs!
- Prep – Place water in pressure cooker. Place trivet in pressure cooker. Place meatballs on trivet in pressure cooker.
- Pressure Cook – Cook on high pressure for 5 minutes. Quick release pressure and remove meatballs from pressure cooker draining water. Cover and keep warm.
- Mix – Mix together grape jelly and chili sauce in pressure cooker. Turn to sauté and whisk together until smooth. Should take about 5 minutes. Mix meatballs into grape jelly mixture.
Serve immediately as an appetizer or over rice for an easy dinner recipe!
If you’d like to thicken the sauce up more simply whisk together equal parts cornstarch and water in a small bowl then stir in a little to the sauce mixture and cook to thicken.
You can also replace the grape jelly with apricot preserves, orange marmalade, canned cranberry sauce, raspberry preserves or hot jelly! Each one will give it a slight flavor difference and keeps things interesting.
The Chili Sauce can be replaced by BBQ Sauce or Ketchup!
Store any leftover meatballs in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3-4 days. Remember to cool them off before storing in the refrigerator.
To freeze the meatballs place in a freezer safe container for 2-3 months. Make sure to leave room in container for sauce to expand when it freezers.
To reheat frozen meatballs let them defrost in the refrigerator overnight then warm them in a saucepan over low heat on the stove top or warm them in the Crock Pot for 2-3 hours.
More Meatball Recipes!
- A delicious twist on meatballs are these homemade meatballs in a sweet and sour sauce.
- Love a great casserole? Meatball Sub Casserole is an amazing one that’s easy to make with a layer of toast, cream cheese and meatballs, sauce and cheese!
- Love Instant Pot Dinners? Make quick and easy Instant Pot Swedish Meatballs with frozen meatballs!
- Warm the Crock Pot up and make these Italian Style Meatballs and serve them over spaghetti for a dinner the entire family will love!
Love this recipe? Be sure and comment below and leave a 5-star rating! I know you’ll love this delicious recipe as much as we do!
And if you’re like me and snap photos, be sure to tag me on Instagram @julieseatsandtreats or #julieseatsandtreats that way I’m sure to see your delicious breakfast!!!
Instant Pot Grape Jelly Meatballs
- 32 oz Cooked Perfect Frozen Meatballs or your favorite frozen meatball
- 1 c. water
- 2 ½ c. grape jelly
- 12 oz bottle chili sauce
- Place water in pressure cooker. Place trivet in pressure cooker. Place meatballs on trivet in pressure cooker.
- Cook on high pressure for 5 minutes. Quick release pressure and remove meatballs from pressure cooker draining water. Cover and keep warm.
- Mix together grape jelly and chili sauce in pressure cooker. Turn to saute and whisk together until smooth. Should take about 5 minutes.
- Mix meatballs into grape jelly mixture.