Creamy blueberry cheesecake filling in a delicious homemade graham cracker crust makes this No Bake Blueberry Cheesecake out of this word delicious and easy to make. It’s a fuss-free cheesecake recipe bursting with blueberry flavor. Serve up a slice today for the perfect summer dessert.
Cheesecake, oh how I love you. This easy no bake blueberry cheesecake recipe is absolutely divine! With just the right amount of blueberries and the creamiest most flavorful filling, you’ll love how this no bake treat turns out. Homemade graham cracker crust makes this cheesecake just melt-in-your-mouth.
No bake cheesecake is the way to go when you’re craving cheesecake but don’t want to go through all the work to make one from scratch. It doesn’t take near a s long, and it doesn’t require a lot of skill like typical cheesecakes do.
This no bake berry cheesecake is right up there with my no bake key lime cheesecake. They’re both perfectly creamy and just to die for!
Why You’ll Love this No Bake Blueberry Cheesecake Recipe
- You only need about a half hour to prep this berry cheesecake. Then just let it chill in the fridge until it’s set!
- Keep your oven space open for all of the tasty warm desserts and entrées that you have planned for your menu.
- Many of these ingredients are pantry and refrigerator staples. Keep everything on hand and you can make it whenever you get a craving for cheesecake.
Ingredients for No Bake Blueberry Cheesecake
- Cream cheese – Use full fat cream cheese for the best taste and creamiest cheesecake filling.
- Butter – Salted and unsalted butter both work.
- Graham crackers – Crush graham crackers into a fine texture to make a tasty graham cracker crust.
- Sugar – You’ll use both granulated sugar and powdered sugar in this recipe for no bake cheesecake.
- Heavy whipping cream – Use heavy whipping cream to make the most delicious homemade whipped cream.
- Sour cream – Sour cream is the secret to the most creamy and smooth no bake cheesecake filling.
- Powdered sugar – Use powdered sugar to sweeten your cheesecake filling so that it won’t be grainy.
- Brown sugar – Brown sugar makes the most rich and caramely flavored graham cracker crust.
- Water – Add filtered water or purified water to the blueberry mixture to thin it out a bit.
- Vanilla extract – A little touch of vanilla adds a wonderful flavor to this cheesecake filling.
- Lemon juice – The slight tang of of lemon juice pairs wonderfully with blueberries!
- Blueberries – Fresh blueberries will produce the best results.
- Cornstarch – Cornstarch helps to thicken the filling for a no bake cheesecake.
How to Make No Bake Blueberry Cheesecake
To make the homemade graham cracker crust, preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Then combine the graham cracker crumbs, melted butter and brown sugar in a small bowl until well combined.
Press the graham cracker mixture into a 9 inch pie plate, about 1 ½ inches up the sides. Then place the crust into the oven and bake for 10 minutes.
Once baked and set, remove the homemade graham cracker crust from the oven and let it cool.
Using a large saucepan, combine blueberries, granulated sugar, cornstarch, lemon juice and water. Cook the mixture over medium heat, stirring continuously, until it begins to simmer.
Then turn the heat to low and allow to simmer for 10 minutes to let the sauce thicken. Stir continuously and once the sauce thicken, remove from the heat and set aside.
Beat the cream cheese and sour cream together in a large bowl using a stand mixer or hand mixer. Once smooth, add powdered sugar and vanilla and beat until thoroughly combined. Set aside.
In a separate bowl, beat heavy cream on low for 1 minute. Add cornstarch and beat on high for 3-4 minutes until stiff peaks begin to form.
Add the blueberry mixture to the whipped cream and fold together gently. Spread the blueberry cheesecake filling into the prepared pie crust.
Place the cheesecake into the fridge for at least four hours until firm.
Once set, top with fresh blueberries and fresh whipped cream. Serve immediately!
How to Store Leftover No Bake Blueberry Cheesecake
FRIDGE: Place leftover slices into an airtight container or cover the pie plate tightly in plastic wrap. Store in the fridge for up to 3 days.
FREEZER: You can either store slices or a full cheesecake in the freezer. Wrap tightly in plastic wrap and/or place the slices in an airtight container. Freeze for up to 2 months and allow to thaw in the fridge.
Can I use frozen blueberries in this recipe?
Yes! The blueberry sauce mixture may take a little longer to cook, but frozen blueberries will work great. However, I recommend fresh berries. I find the flavor to be a lot better when working when fresh berries!
Can I use a pre-made pie crust?
If you need to speed this process up, or don’t want to make homemade graham cracker crust, you can use a pie crust from the grocery store. The flavor will be different and may not be as fresh, but will still be super tasty!
- If you need your no bake berry cheesecake to set faster, place it in the freezer for a bit.
- Allow the cheesecake to set in the coldest part of your fridge, away from the door, so that it creates a good firm texture.
- Smooth the cheesecake filling into an even layer and tap the pie dish on the countertop to remove any air bubbles.
No bake recipe are such a fun way to make dessert! This creamy blueberry cheesecake is going to be a favorite after just one bite.
More Cheesecake Recipes You’ll Love
- Loving this no bake recipe? Then you have to try this addictively good No Bake Peppermint Cheesecake.
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars are one of my favorite fall desserts. So creamy and easy to serve to large groups!
- If you’re a fan of peanut butter and chocolate, then you just have to try this Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecake recipe.
- S’mores Cheesecake is so rich and creamy, it’s one of my favorite cheesecake recipes!
Graham Cracker Crust
- 1 ½ cups crushed graham cracker crumbs
- 8 Tablespoons butter melted
- ¼ cup brown sugar packed
- 16 ounces cream cheese room temperature
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream cold
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 1 cup blueberries
- ¼ cup sugar
- 2 Tablespoons cornstarch
- ½ Tablespoons lemon juice
- ¼ cup water
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a bowl combine the graham cracker crumbs, melted butter and brown sugar with a fork until well combined.
- Press graham cracker mixture into the bottom and 1 ½ inches up the sides of a 9 inch pie plate.
- Place the graham cracker crust in a preheated oven at 350 degrees Fahrenheit and bake for 10 minutes. Remove from the oven and let it cool.
- In a large saucepan combine blueberries, sugar, cornstarch, lemon juice and water. Cook over medium heat until it starts to simmer, stirring continuously. Turn heat to low and let simmer for 10 min until sauce thickens while stirring continuously, remove from heat and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl beat the cream cheese and sour cream with an electric mixer until smooth. Add powdered sugar and vanilla, beat until combined. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, beat heavy cream on low for 1 minute. Add cornstarch and turn mixer to high and beat for an additional 3-4 minutes or until stiff peaks form. Add blueberry mixture and mix until combined Gently fold whipped cream blueberry mixture into the cream cheese mixture.
- Spread the cheesecake filling into the cooled prepared pie crust and refrigerate 4 hours or overnight until it is firm.
- Top with fresh blueberries and whipped cream for serving if desired.