No Bake Raspberry Chocolate Cheesecake ~ Delicious, Easy Chocolate Cheesecake with a Delicious Oreo Crust, Creamy Chocolate Cheesecake and Topped with Fresh Raspberries and Chocolate Whipped Cream!
Hi friends! My name is Jess and I blog over at Sweetest Menu where I love to create American-inspired recipes.
My travels to the States are my inspiration and I am in my happy place when I’m eating s’mores, drinking cereal milk and concocting calorie-laden desserts. Today I’m sharing one of my new favorite no bake recipes with you – a truly decadent Raspberry Chocolate Cheesecake.
This beautiful dessert has a Oreo crust (yes please) and is filled with creamy chocolate cheesecake, topped with fresh raspberries and then finished with a little extra chocolate whipped cream. Perhaps this easy dessert could make an appearance on your Valentine’s Day table this year.
Over here in Australia it is summer and it is HOT. Which is why I love to make no bake sweets that taste amazing without even having to use the oven. And this Raspberry Chocolate Cheesecake is no exception.
The creamy and rich chocolate cheesecake filling blends beautifully with the tart, fresh raspberries and the thick chocolate Oreo crust just sends it over the top. Your friends and family will be begging for seconds!
Valentine’s Day in Australia isn’t that big of a deal but I have been in America twice on Valentine’s Day and I KNOW it is over there. Those chocolate displays in Target are really something else.
This time last year we were actually just arriving home after a big trip across America #memories. Whether you are sharing this dessert with a loved one, friends, family or no one at all, I just know you will enjoy it. Beware though, it’s hard to stop at just one piece!
If chocolate isn’t your thing make sure you check out this Cinnamon Roll Cheesecake that’s divine or just make both of them for your sweetie!
No Bake Raspberry Chocolate Cheesecake
- 200 grams approximately 20 biscuits Oreos
- 60 grams 1/4 cup unsalted butter
- 500 grams 2 and 1/2 cups cream cheese, room temperature
- 50 grams 1/4 cup caster sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 360 ml 1 and 1/2 cup thickened or heavy cream
- 150 grams 1 cup good quality dark chocolate
- 360 ml 1 and 1/2 cups thickened or heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon icing or powdered sugar
- 250 grams 1 and 1/2 cups fresh raspberries
- Lightly grease a 9 inch (23 cm) springform baking tin with a little butter and set aside. Add your Oreo biscuits (cream and all) to a food processor and blend until they resemble fine crumbs. Melt your butter in the microwave and then pour over your crushed Oreos and whiz again until the mixture resembles wet sand. Place your Oreo mixture into your prepared tin and press down gently on the bottom of your tin to form an even layer. Pop in the fridge.
- Add your softened cream cheese, caster sugar and vanilla to a large mixing bowl and beat with an electric beater until smooth and creamy. In a seperate bowl, add your cream and beat with an electric beater until whipped and soft peaks form. Finally, melt your dark chocolate in the microwave until it is just melted - give it a good stir. Then add your chocolate to your cream cheese mixture and beat until smooth. Then gently fold through the whipped cream until the mixture is smooth.
- Pour your cheesecake mixture over the top of your Oreo biscuit base and refrigerate for at least 4 hours or even better, overnight. To decorate, place your extra cream in a large mixing bowl and beat with an electric mixer until soft peaks form. Then sift in the icing or powdered sugar and the cocoa powder and gently fold through. Pop your chocolate cream in a piping bag fitted with a large star tip and pipe swirls along the edges. Decorate the top with fresh raspberries. Enjoy!