This quick and easy summer cocktail is perfect when you have last minute company! You only need two ingredients to make this delicious Strawberry Lemonade Vodka Drink. Simply grab refrigerate strawberry lemonade and add strawberry lemonade flavored vodka to make an easy cocktail.
Picture this. Sitting by the beach, toes in the sand sipping on a fruity beverage that only took you 3 minutes to make. Sounds perfect, doesn’t it? This fruity beverage just happens to be this delicious Strawberry Lemonade Vodka! I’m not lying. It’s TWO ingredients. They are Strawberry Lemonade (premade of course!) and Strawberry Lemonade Vodka.
It’s the easiest cocktail recipe you’ll ever make. So easy in fact, can I call it a recipe?
A cocktail that is whipped up in 3 minutes is always a hit at the cabin, lake or by the pool so you can get back to enjoying yourself as soon as possible.
2 Ingredients Only!
- Strawberry Lemonade – Premade of course! Grab it out of the refrigerator section. Our favorite is the Simply Lemonade brand.
- Strawberry Lemonade Vodka – Flavored strawberry vodka. We use the Svedka brand.
- Garnishes – We used sliced strawberries and lemon slices to garnish the pitchers and mugs.
If you want to go all fancy on us and make your own strawberry lemonade and spike it with Strawberry Vodka Lemonade I have a recipe right here for that!
Steps to Prepare
Pour the Strawberry Lemonade into a pitcher. Then add your Strawberry Lemonade Vodka. Give it a good mix and then refrigerate until chilled or add ice cubes to pitcher to chill.
Grab a mug and enjoy with friends! We love using these fun Mason Jars to serve this drink in.
Can I make this ahead of time?
Yes, you can! Mix this up ahead of time and store it in the refrigerator for up to five days.
Leftovers will keep in the refrigerator for up to five days. If you added fruit to the drink we recommend removing that from it if you have leftovers.
More Drinks with Vodka!
- A refreshing mixture of grapefruit and cranberry juice with vodka make this Seabreeze Cocktail a hit at parties.
- It’s not summer with watermelon! Make this the refreshing Spiked Watermelon Lemonade for summer!
- A classic Moscow Mule is made with vodka, ginger beer and fresh lime juice. A delicious summer drink.
- Mix up lemonade, iced tea and vodka for a famous John Daly Drink!
Love this? I knew you would! Be sure and leave a five-star rating below!
And if you get a chance to snap a photo, be sure and tag me at @julieseatsandtreats on Instagram or just use a hashtag – #julieseatsandtreats. Enjoy!!!
Strawberry Vodka Lemonade
- 52 oz Strawberry Lemonade
- 2 c. Strawberry Lemonade Vodka
- Sliced Strawberries
- Lemon Slices
- Mix strawberry lemonade and strawberry lemonade vodka in pitcher. Add ice to chill or refrigerate for 1-2 hours.
- Garnish with sliced strawberries and lemon slices if desired.