An easy and delicious No-Bake Strawberry Lemonade Pie is sweet, a little tangy and the perfect no-bake icebox pie for your summer parties! Such an easy summer dessert recipe with tons of flavor!
I don’t know if it’s been as hot by you as it’s been by me, but either way, I’m bringing alllll the sunshine with me in this pretty, summery, Strawberry Lemonade Icebox Pie. With the sweet strawberry flavor combined with the tangy lemonade, it’s like summer in each and every bite. Plus, it’s an easy no-bake dessert that will be a hit for all your summer parties!
While I’m not going to tell you how to live your life, I am going to strongly suggest you add this pie to your dessert list.
First of all, it has a graham cracker crust, which is by far (in my humble opinion) the best pie crust option out there.
Secondly, it has this amazing creamy texture (you’re welcome). Lastly, it’s so easy you can have this made and in the freezer in less than 20 minutes.
All of that is to say, this might just be the pie of your dreams.
When I was younger, it wasn’t summer unless there was a pitcher of lemonade in the fridge. We often used lemonade concentrate, and I used to love helping my mom make it for the sole purpose of pushing down the plunger in our pitcher. I don’t know—I guess it’s the little things?
This pie reminds of those summers as a kid, as the main lemonade flavor of this pie comes from frozen lemonade concentrate.
It’s what gives this pie that strong lemonade flavor rather than simply a lemon flavor. When swirled with the strawberry puree, this icebox pie tastes exactly like a homemade lemonade recipe in pie form!
Tips for making Lemonade Pie
- Use frozen lemonade concentrate
- Whip the cream until stiff peaks form
- Gently fold it into the lemonade mixture
- The crust will freeze solid, it’s best if you pull this out of the freezer for about 20 minutes prior to serving
- No strawberries? shhh…. here’s a secret! you can use just about any types of berries to make this pie!
This pie is called an ‘icebox’ pie, because it needs to remain in the freezer until you are ready to down it in record time (that’s not just me, right?).
The filling is made out of frozen lemonade concentrate, sweetened condensed milk, and heavy whipping cream. The consistency of the pie filling is very similar to the consistency of no-churn ice cream (yum!), which is why it needs to remain frozen.
More no-bake frozen desserts I know you love!
- No-Bake Neapolitan Ice Cream Pie
- No-Bake Raspberry Chocolate Cheesecake Recipe
- No-Bake Thin Mint Cheesecake
Even though it is technically a few weeks away from the official start of summer, I say, let’s enjoy the a bite of this frozen lemonade pie now!
I mean, one bite could change your life. 😉
No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Icebox Cake Recipe
- 2 3.4 oz packaged cheesecake flavored pudding mix
- 4 c. milk
- 24 graham crackers
- 16 oz Cool Whip
- 2 lbs fresh strawberries washed and sliced in half
- 1/2 c. graham crackers crumbs
- Prepare the cheesecake pudding mixes according to directions using 4 cups of milk. Set aside.
- In the bottom of a 9x13 pan place a single layer of graham crackers. Spread 1/3 of the cheesecake pudding on top of the graham crackers and then a 1/3 of the Cool Whip on top of the pudding mixture followed by 1/3 of the sliced strawberries.
- Repeat two more times.
- Refrigerate at least 4 hours or overnight before serving.
- Sprinkle with graham cracker crumbs before servings.
Connect with Michelle here!
More from A Latte Food: