An easy and delicious No-Bake Strawberry Lemonade Pie is sweet, a little tangy and the perfect no-bake icebox pie for your summer parties! Such an easy summer dessert recipe with tons of flavor!
I don’t know if it’s been as hot by you as it’s been by me, but either way, I’m bringing alllll the sunshine with me in this pretty, summery, Strawberry Lemonade Icebox Pie. With the sweet strawberry flavor combined with the tangy lemonade, it’s like summer in each and every bite. Plus, it’s an easy no-bake dessert that will be a hit for all your summer parties!
While I’m not going to tell you how to live your life, I am going to strongly suggest you add this pie to your dessert list.
First of all, it has a graham cracker crust, which is by far (in my humble opinion) the best pie crust option out there.
Secondly, it has this amazing creamy texture (you’re welcome). Lastly, it’s so easy you can have this made and in the freezer in less than 20 minutes.
All of that is to say, this might just be the pie of your dreams.
When I was younger, it wasn’t summer unless there was a pitcher of lemonade in the fridge. We often used lemonade concentrate, and I used to love helping my mom make it for the sole purpose of pushing down the plunger in our pitcher. I don’t know—I guess it’s the little things?
This pie reminds of those summers as a kid, as the main lemonade flavor of this pie comes from frozen lemonade concentrate.
It’s what gives this pie that strong lemonade flavor rather than simply a lemon flavor. When swirled with the strawberry puree, this icebox pie tastes exactly like a homemade lemonade recipe in pie form!
Tips for making Lemonade Pie
- Use frozen lemonade concentrate
- Whip the cream until stiff peaks form
- Gently fold it into the lemonade mixture
- The crust will freeze solid, it’s best if you pull this out of the freezer for about 20 minutes prior to serving
- No strawberries? shhh…. here’s a secret! you can use just about any types of berries to make this pie!
This pie is called an ‘icebox’ pie, because it needs to remain in the freezer until you are ready to down it in record time (that’s not just me, right?).
The filling is made out of frozen lemonade concentrate, sweetened condensed milk, and heavy whipping cream. The consistency of the pie filling is very similar to the consistency of no-churn ice cream (yum!), which is why it needs to remain frozen.
Even though it is technically a few weeks away from the official start of summer, I say, let’s enjoy the a bite of this frozen lemonade pie now!
I mean, one bite could change your life. 😉
Love Strawberries? Here are a few more recipes for you!
- Strawberry Rhubarb Pie
- Strawberry Pretzel Salad
- Easy Strawberry Crisp + VIDEO
- Easy Strawberry Pie Recipe
Strawberry Lemonade Icebox Pie
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup butter melted
- 2/3 cup frozen lemonade concentrate
- 1 14oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 3 Tbsp powdered sugar
- 1 cup strawberries hulled
- 3 Tbsp honey
- 1 Tbsp water
- Mix graham cracker crumbs and melted butter together. Press crust evenly into a 9" pie dish. Set aside.
- With a blender or food processor, blend strawberries, honey, and water until pureed. Set aside.
- Mix lemonade concentrate with sweetened condensed milk until combined. Set aside.
- With a mixer, whip heavy cream until soft peaks form. Add in powdered sugar, and whip until it stiffens into the consistency of whipped cream. Gently fold whipped cream into lemonade mixture.
- Pour half of the strawberry puree on the bottom of the crust. Top with lemonade filling, smoothing evenly in the pie crust. Pour the remaining puree in small (evenly spaced) dollops on top of the lemonade filling. With a toothpick, knife, or cake tester, swirl the puree into the lemonade filling.
- Freeze pie for at least 6 hours before serving. Leftovers should be stored in the freezer.