The perfect party appetizer for the holidays is this easy Cranberry Cream Cheese Dip! It has a layer of cream cheese then cranberries. The topping is chopped green onion and cilantro. It’s quick and easy plus the tart cranberries and the sweet cream cheese is the perfect combination.
I have the perfect appetizer that you will want to make for all holiday parties this year! Cranberry cream cheese dip is so simple, delicious, and the best dip when you don’t have much time to make something.
Am I the only one who forgets to plan and has to scramble to make something last minute? If you can relate, you will want to keep this recipe on hand! It’s one of my favorite easy appetizer recipes.
You Will Love This Easy Dip Recipe!
- The flavors are AMAZING. This is a cold dip with rich and creamy cheese topped with a tart cranberry topping. It’s seriously the best flavor combination. The flavors and textures are perfectly balanced!
- It’s so easy you can in about 15 minutes! No cooking is required – all you do is mix and assemble.
- It’s perfect for the holidays because the color and flavors are so festive. You will want to make this for Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year’s!
This recipe has only a few ingredients and the flavor combo is delicious. The dip is a little sweet and tart with some savory flavors to balance it all out. You are going to love it.
- Softened cream cheese
- Canned cranberry sauce
- Chopped cilantro
- Chopped green onion
- Lemon juice
Three Easy Steps!
Step 1: Spread the cream cheese in an even layer in a pie plate.
Step 2: In a bowl, beat the cranberry sauce, cilantro, green onion, cumin, and lemon juice.
Step 3: Spread the cranberry topping over the top. Cover and chill until you’re ready to serve it.
Make the cranberry topping a day in advance, so all you have to do the next day is assemble and serve!
This cream cheese dip is perfect with crackers – you can use all of the same kind or make a platter with several different varieties, so your guests have options.
If you have leftover dip, cover it, and it will keep for a few days in the refrigerator.
I’ve been making these easy cranberry cream cheese dip for years, and it’s always a hit! Other readers have tried it too, and love it!
What people are saying about this recipe
“Delicious! So easy and brought it to Thanksgiving feast and it was the best things I ate all day! Everyone really liked it!”
“I made this yesterday and it was a hit!”
“I made this last year for Thanksgiving. I followed the recipe as written and it was a HUGE hit. WE LOVED THIS!!!”
“I added some jalapenos finely chopped. Wow! Fantastic! Thank you!”
Cool, creamy, and perfect with crackers! Everyone will love this cream cheese cranberry dip – it will be the hit of the dinner! I hope you give this easy holiday appetizer a try, and be sure to check out some of my other favorite recipes, too.
Looking More Holiday Appetizers?
- Cranberry Pinot Noir Meatballs are so easy and perfect for holiday parties!
- Crock Pot Ranch Mushrooms are always a crowd pleaser! You only need four ingredients to make them.
- Bacon-Wrapped Water Chestnuts are salty, sweet, and so delicious! Don’t forget the dipping sauce to go with them!
Tried this recipe? Be sure to comment below, I definitely want to hear from you!!!
And if you’re like me and snap photos be sure to tag me on Instagram @julieseatsandtreats or #julieseatsandtreats that way I’m sure to see your yummy treat!!!
Cream Cheese Cranberry Dip
- 2 packages cream cheese, softened 8 oz each
- 14 oz can jellied cranberry sauce
- 1/8 c. chopped cilantro
- 1/8 c. chopped green onion
- 1/4 tsp cumin
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- Spread cream cheese on bottom of pie plate.
- In a small mixing bowl beat together cranberry sauce, cilantro, green onion, cumin and lemon juice. Spread on top of cream cheese.
- Serve with crackers.
- Make the cranberry topping a day in advance, so all you have to do the next day is assemble and serve!
- This cream cheese dip is perfect with crackers – you can use all of the same kind or make a platter with several different varieties, so your guests have options.
- If you have leftover dip, cover it, and it will keep for a few days in the refrigerator.