Looking for a delicious Crock Pot recipe for dinner This Cranberry Crock Pot Pork Loin is amazing! Tender, juicy pork loin that is cooked in a slow cooker all day and then topped with a delicious sweet and tangy cranberry sauce. This Slow Cooker Pork Loin Recipe is easy enough to make during the weeknight for busy nights and fancy enough to spoil dinner guests with.
Crock Pot Pork Loin
Welcome to November. The month of turkey, stuffing and cranberry sauce! You can find some of my favorite Thanksgiving Recipes here! What can I say, I love the flavors of fall and all things Thanksgiving!
And cranberries are a must during the season! Sparkling Cranberry Cocktail, Cream Cheese Cranberry Bread Recipe, Apple Cranberry Crisp or Cranberry Orange Bread Pudding! Just type in Cranberry and see what you find!
So, in the spirit of all things cranberry, I thought I’d kick the month off right!
I was a bit apprehensive, I won’t lie, I’m not a big fan of canned cranberries! Something about the fact they stay in the form of the can when you open jellied cranberries. Mmmm ya that’s just weird, but I’m so glad I gave this recipe a chance!
Slow Cooker Pork Loin
This slow cooker pork loin is cooked in a yummy cranberry sauce then you make an amazing gravy out of this and by the end of the day it’s so tender it just falls apart! I didn’t know what to think about the cranberries but they were perfect.
Grocery list for Crock Pot Pork Loin Recipe
- pork loin
- jellied cranberry sauce
- cranberry juice
- ground cloves
The gravy has a hint of sweetness from the cranberries, but it’s not overpowering at all. Plus you hardly have to do anything with this recipe so it’s the perfect addition to your recipe box on those busy weeknights especially when the holidays roll around.
I don’t know about you but it’s more crazy, if that’s possible, at my house around the holidays!
What is the difference between pork loin and pork tenderloin?
- Pork tenderloin is a thin piece of meat. Pork loin is a wide cut, wide enough you can slice steaks from it.
Should pork loin be cooked fat side up or down?
- Cook the pork loin fat side down in your crockpot
Can I put a frozen pork roast in the crockpot?
- You can, you’ll just need to adjust the cooking time. It will take an additional 4-6 hours on low, 2 hours more on high. Best bet to not overcook the meat? Thaw it in the refrigerator the night before.
Steps to make Pork Tenderloin Recipe Slow Cooker
- Place roast in the crockpot.
- In a bowl mash cranberry sauce; stir in cranberry juice, sugar and seasoning until mixed.
- Pour mixture over pork loin. Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- Remove pork loin from crockpot to a platter and cover with to keep warm.
- Measure 2 c. of liquid from the crockpot, pour the liquid into a saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Combine cornstarch and cold water to make a paste, stir paste mixture into the saucepan. Cook and stir until thickened. Serve over the pork.
More of my favorite slow cooker recipes!
- Crock Pot Pulled Pork
- Ranch Crock Pot Roast with Potatoes
- Crock Pot Beef Stew
- Crockpot Shredded Chicken
- Crock Pot Glazed Kielbasa Bites
- Balsamic Crock Pot Roast
WATCH THE STEP BY STEP VIDEO FOR THIS CROCK POT PORK LOIN RECIPE BELOW:
If you enjoy watching these videos make sure you subscribe to my YouTube Channel to be notified each time I post a new video!
Try it and love it? Rate it, please!!! ?Seriously though a five-star rating below will make my day! If you snap a photo, please be sure tag me on Instagram at @julieseatsandtreats or #julieseatsandtreats so I can see your yummy meal!!!
Cranberry Crock Pot Pork Loin Recipe
- 3 lb pork loin
- 14 oz jellied cranberry sauce
- 1/2 c. cranberry juice
- 1/2 c. sugar
- 1 tsp mustard
- 1/2 tsp ground cloves
- 2 Tbsp cornstarch
- 2 Tbsp cold water
- Place roast in slow cooker. In a medium size bowl mash cranberry sauce; stir in cranberry juice, sugar and seasoning until mixed. Pour mixture over pork loin. Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- Remove pork loin from crock pot to platter and cover with tin foil to keep warm. Measure 2 c. of liquid from the crock pot using as much fat from the liquid as possible. Pour liquid into saucepan and bring to a boil over medium heat.
- In a small bowl combine cornstarch and cold water to make paste. Stir paste mixture into saucepan. Cook and stir until thickened. Serve with pork.