Crock Pot Pizza Pasta ~ Easy Crock Pot Meal Loaded with Pasta, Pizza Sauce, Pepperoni, Hamburger and Cheese!
Pizza in a Pot…doesn’t sound all that wonderful does it? Well it’s a hot dish glorified for the Crock-Pot! It is quite yummy and I almost think its better when you warm it up the second time. Yes I know this is an odd statement. I’ll share the recipe with you in a bit. By the way the hubby really liked it. If he likes it the recipe usually takes up residence in my box o’recipes. But this not always the case like last night for example….I was trying out this new pasta recipe with bacon and a white sauce. Oh it looked soooo marvelous and scrumptious from the pictures. I had been meaning to try this recipe for a few months. Unfortunately my finished product was nothing like the pictures. Jason took to calling it Goulash….and informed me, ” I bet I can throw the entire thing away with one scoop”…yes he did. It was stuck together in a big clump. I should have took picture for you all…..see this is the thing….I only show you the good finished products!!! I screen the recipes for you so you don’t have too. Trust me your husband (or significant other) should appreciate this. Our Texas Toast out of a box last night was WAY better then my attempt at the pasta dish. Luckily Jason just laughs at me and tells me the worse thing that will happen is we will make a pizza. Thankfully I have a good sport when it comes to me being all crazy and trying to new recipes!
Pizza in a Pot
- 1 1/2 lbs ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 can (15 ounces) tomato sauce
- 1 jar (14 ounces) pizza sauce
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 3 cups spiral pasta
- 1 package (3 1/2 ounces each) sliced pepperoni
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- In a large skilled, cook the beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in tomato sauce, pizza sauce and tomato paste.
- Meanwhile cook pasta according to package directions.
- In a 5 qt slow cooker, layer a 1/3 of the pasta, beef mixture, pepperoni and cheese. Repeat 2 more times ending with cheese. Cover and cook on low for 3-4 hours or until heated through.
|Amount Per Serving||As Served|
|Calories 561kcal Calories from fat 276|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 31g||48%|
|Saturated Fat 13g||65%|
|Dietary Fiber 3g||12%|
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||25g|
More Easy Crock Pot Recipes!
Crock Pot Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta ~ Creamy pasta stuffed with Chicken, Bacon & Ranch ready when you get home!
Crock Pot Italian Sausage Spaghetti ~ Creamy Spaghetti Loaded with Spicy Italian Sausage!
Crock Pot Italian Chicken ~ Super Easy Crock Pot Recipe! Chicken Loaded with Italian Spices and Piled on Pasta!