Deviled Egg Salad Sandwich is the perfect recipe for using leftover hard boiled eggs up! This classic egg salad recipe is made with hard-boiled eggs, mayonnaise and just the right amount of mustard and spices. You might skip the bread and eat this with a spoon! Learn how to make the perfect homemade egg salad sandwich that everyone will love!
Deviled Egg Salad Sandwich
It’s that time of year when there are Easter eggs all over the place and we are all left wondering what on earth we are going to do with them! I actually don’t even like hard-boiled eggs. I do make the exception for a great deviled egg though, mmmm!!!
My kids also love to decorate them at Easter time! My aunt actually hosts a decorating day for us on Good Friday and all the cousins and their children get together and decorate eggs then eat pizza. It’s one of my favorite traditions!
But then I’m sent home with all these dang hard boiled eggs. What to do with them?
Egg Salad Sandwich
Good thing I love an Egg Salad Sandwich! In fact, every once in a while I get a craving and it’s a mean craving. There’s no stopping it!
These Deviled Egg Salad Sandwiches are the best of everything. It combines my favorite Deviled Eggs in a sandwich form so I don’t feel so bad eating six eggs at lunchtime!
My husband is also a Deviled Egg addict so this recipe disappears quickly around our house!
When you are stuck staring at all the eggs in your fridge around Easter this is the answer!
What do I need to make Egg Salad Sandwich Recipe
- white vinegar
- dry mustard
- yellow mustard
- sweet onion
- smoked paprika
How long do boiled eggs keep?
Hard-boiled eggs will keep up to a week. It doesn’t matter if they are peeled or unpeeled, as long as they are refrigerated.
How long does egg salad keep?
Eggsalad will keep about 3 days in the refrigerator. I know some people say it will keep up to 5 days, but I think that’s pushing it. Besides, it never lasts that long anyway!
How to make Egg Salad Sandwich
- Separate yolks and whites, place yolks in a medium sized container and mash them. Add in mayonnaise, vinegar, dry mustard, yellow mustard, sweet onion, salt, pepper and paprika.
- Dice the egg whites and place in a separate bowl, mix both together and refrigerate.
- Pile high on bread for a sandwich or eat plain, on a bun or with crackers.
Egg Salad Sandwich Recipe
If you are staring at the hard boiled eggs that are left in your fridge makes sure you try this amazing egg salad sandwich with all the flavors of your favorite deviled eggs!
More Recipes for Leftover Hard Boiled Eggs!
- Traditional Seven Layer Salad
- Best Ever Potato Salad!
- Roasted Red Potato Salad Recipe
- Macaroni Salad
- Instant Pot Potato Salad
- Classic Deviled Eggs
WATCH THE STEP BY STEP VIDEO FOR THIS EGG SALAD SANDWICH RECIPE BELOW:
If you enjoy watching these videos make sure you subscribe to my YouTube Channel to be notified each time a post a new video!
Love it? Rate it, please!! A five-star rating will make my day!
Don’t forget to tag me on Instagram @julieseatsandtreats or #julieseatsandtreats that way I’m sure to see your pictures!!
- 6 eggs hard boiled & shelled
- 4 Tbsp mayo
- 2 tsp white vinegar
- 1/2 tsp dry mustard
- 1 tsp yellow mustard
- 1/4 c. minced & grated sweet onion
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/4 tsp smoked paprika
- 8 pieces bread
- Separate yolks from whites. Place yolks in medium sized container. Mash them and add in mayo, vinegar, dry mustard, yellow mustard, sweet onion, salt, pepper and paprika.
- Dice egg whites and place in a separate bowl. Mix with egg yolks and refrigerate.
- Eat plain, on a bun or with crackers.