Ham & Cheese Overnight Breakfast Lasagna Recipe ~ Layers of Lasagna Noodles Stuffed with a Delicious Cheese Sauce, Bacon and More Cheese! Prep this the Night Before and Enjoy it for Breakfast or Brunch!
You guys kind of love, love, love your overnight breakfasts I’ve come to find out! They are always some of the most popular recipes around these parts and I’ve brought you another one! Hip, Hip, Hooray! Some of your favorites have been Biscuits and Gravy Overnight Breakfast Casserole, Breakfast Enchiladas, Ham and Cheese Egg Muffins, The BEST Tater Tot Breakfast Casserole and Overnight French Toast Casserole!
I mean I can totally understand why you are so in love with them. This is because I am too! Most of us are not ones to greet the mornings full of life and energy just waiting to make our families a homemade breakfast whether it’s a weekend morning or a weekday morning. Most of us would rather be laying around in bed as long as possible. Only getting out of bed because the kids are up and you have no other choice, you are going to be late for work or because you just have too. It’s ok to admit this. No judgement here!
This is why I like overnight breakfast recipes so much. They are awesomesauce! I would rather make it the night before and then lounge around with the kids, sipping my coffee while it bakes in the morning. I mean who wouldn’t?
I’m going to admit when I started creating this recipe I was a little doubtful that it was going to be a success. I couldn’t quit wrap my head around the lasagna noodles for breakfast. Pasta for breakfast? I mean I love pasta and everything but I was still doubtful. I’ve seen other breakfast lasagna recipes so apparently people ate them, but a lot of them involved hard boiled eggs and I’m not a big hard boiled egg fan so I decided to venture out on my own.
And then I made this epic recipe. I say epic because I really just wanted to sit down with the whole pan and stuff myself. I mean I did stuff myself, but not with the whole pan. I do have a tiny bit of self restraint. Tiny. Very Tiny. So, this recipe, it has tons and tons of bacon flavor because you cook the onions in the bacon grease and then you make the cheese sauce in the same skillet. That means this lasagna is loaded with bacon flavors and that’s what left me licking my lips! Plus you add a ton of cheese and pasta and I mean of course it’s awesome!
Remember I said it as loaded with cheese sauce and shredded cheese? One of the brands of cheese we have come to trust is Crystal Farms Cheese. I trust them because they have been committed to providing the highest quality product to consumers since 1926. I love that they are located just a stone throw away from me in Lake Mills, Wisconsin where they have been devoted to delivering consistent quality and great tasting products. Crystal Farms products are known for being a natural products with few preservatives, a rich source of calcium, gluten-free and lactose tolerant.
Next time you are making your favorite dish make sure to grab Crystal Farms Cheese in your dairy section to top it off with!
Ham & Cheese Overnight Breakfast Lasagna
- 9 cooked lasagna noodles
- 1 lb bacon
- 1 c. cubed precooked ham
- 1/2 c. diced yellow onion
- 1/3 c. flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp seasoned sallt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 4 c. milk
- 8 oz Crystal Farms American cheese shredded
- 4 oz Crystal Farms Cheddar cheese shredded
- 4 oz Crystal Farms Swiss cheese shredded
- 6 eggs whisked
- 1/3 c. Crystal Farms Parmesan cheese shredded
- Grease a 9x13 in pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a skillet over medium heat cook bacon until bacon is crisp. Remove, crumble and place in bowl. Cook onions in bacon grease until they are translucent. Remove onions from skillet and place in bowl.
- Pour milk into skillet. Mix seasonings into milk. Bring to a boil. Slowly whisk flour into milk until smooth. Cook over medium heat until thickened. Stir in American cheese and stir until cheese is melted.
- Spread 1/2 c. of cheese sauce on bottom of pan. Layer with 3 lasagna noodles. Top with a 1/3 of the bacon, ham and onions, a 1/3 of the shredded cheddar cheese and 1/3 of cheese sauce. Repeat layers twice. Top with eggs and then Parmesan cheese.
- Place in refrigerator overnight or immediately bake at 350 degrees for 35-40 minutes or until cheese is golden brown on edges and eggs are set.
Things You Might Need for this Recipe!
Craving More Breakfast Recipes?
Check out my Breakfast Recipes! Pinterest Board!
On Julie’s Eats & Treats!
Crock Pot Tater Tot Egg Bake ~ Overnight Crock Pot Egg Bake Stuffed with Tater Tots, Canadian Bacon, Eggs & Cheese!
Cheesy Bacon & Egg Crescent Ring ~ Flaky Crescent Rolls Stuffed with Scrambled Eggs, Cheese, and Bacon for a Delicious Breakfast Recipe!
Turkey Crock Pot Breakfast Casserole ~ Wake Up to Breakfast Ready in the Morning!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Crystal Farms. The opinions and text are all mine.