Flaky Crescent rolls that are stuffed with cheese, bacon and scrambled eggs make this easy Breakfast Crescent Ring a hit at every breakfast or brunch. Perfect for an easy weekend morning or during the holidays!
This breakfast ring is a complete breakfast: bacon, eggs, and cheese all wrapped up in a warm crescent ring! It might look complicated, but I promise it’s easy to make, and it’s perfect for holidays or regular weekend breakfasts.
Warm scrambled eggs, melted cheese, and crispy bacon wrapped up in freshly baked crescent rolls is the best way to start the weekend! If you love breakfast recipes with eggs, you are going to love it!
You Will Love This Easy Crescent Ring
- Refrigerated crescent dough makes this recipe so easy to make!
- I’m showing you how to assemble the ring, so it bakes perfectly.
- Serve it all on its own or add some delicious side dishes for a big breakfast everyone will love. I’m sharing some ideas later in the post!
You will need cooked bacon for this recipe. Cook it on the stove, or try my easy oven bacon!
Before you assemble the breakfast crescent ring, you will need to make scrambled eggs with eggs, milk, salt, and pepper.
The rest of the ring is dressed up with shredded cheese!
How to Cook the Eggs
For this recipe, you will need to make quick scrambled eggs. It’s very easy!
Whisk: In a mixing bowl, whisk the eggs, milk, pepper, and salt.
Scramble: Pour the eggs into a skillet and cook them over medium heat. As the cook, scrape them up to scramble them until they are cooked through. Take the pan off the heat and set the eggs aside while you get the crescent ring ready.
How to Make a Breakfast Crescent Ring
Arrange the Crescent Rolls: Separate the dough into triangles. Place them on the pan with the points toward the outside and the wider bases overlapping in the center of the pan. You should have a four-inch opening in the center. Press the overlapping dough together to seal.
Add the Fillings: Spread the scrambled eggs over the wide parts of the dough (near the center). Sprinkle the cheese and bacon crumbles over the top.
Seal and Bake the Ring: Fold the pointed ends over the filling and tuck the ends under to form a ring. You will be able to see the filling – it won’t be completely covered. Bake it for 12 to 15 minutes at 375 degrees or until the crescent dough is golden brown.
Slice it into pieces and serve!
Breakfast Side Dish Ideas!
Add these delicious breakfast side dishes for an amazing breakfast!
- Cream Cheese Cranberry Muffins are sweet and soft – the color and flavor are perfect for the holidays, too!
- Make a batch of Easy Apple Turnovers – they are so simple!
- For something savory to go with your breakfast ring, try my Sweet Potato Hash – it’s a great side dish for brunch!
- Don’t forget the drinks – Homemade Hot Chocolate for the kids and Caramel Lattes for the grown-ups are always a special treat. Or make a batch of Fresh Orange Smoothies!
Your family is going to love this breakfast crescent ring! You don’t have to wait for a special occasion to make it – treat yourself to one this weekend!
More Crescent Roll Breakfast Recipes
- Lemon Blueberry Cheesecake Crescent Rolls have a sweet and tangy filling and they’re bursting with fruit flavor. They are perfect for breakfast or brunch!
- My individual Crescent Breakfast Rolls are stuffed with sausage, peppers, eggs, and cheese. It’s a complete breakfast that you can make ahead and freeze.
- Mini Caramel Rolls are a super easy recipe when you don’t have a lot of time. They’re sticky, sweet, and so good.
- This Crescent Roll Breakfast Casserole is so easy to make and absolutely delicious!
- Cheesy Sausage Pigs in a Blanket – Flaky Crescent Rolls Stuffed with Sausage and Cheese! Quick, Easy and Perfect for Breakfast!
Did you try this recipe? If you love this recipe be sure to give this recipe five stars!!
Make sure to tag me with your photos at @julieseatsandtreats or #julieseatsandtreats so I can see your yummy treat!
- 4 slices bacon cooked and crumbled
- 4 eggs beaten
- 1/3 c. milk
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 c. cheddar cheese
- 2 tubes refrigerated crescent rolls (8 oz each)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a mixing bowl combine eggs, milk, pepper and salt. Whisk until combined.
- Pour eggs into skillet and scrambled over medium heat.
- Unroll crescent dough and separate into triangles. Arrange triangles on a 14 inch ungreased pizza pan with points toward the outside and wide ends overlapping at the center, leaving a 4 inch opening in the center. Press overlapping dough to seal.
- Spoon eggs over the wide ends of the crescent rolls. Sprinkle the cheese over eggs and top with crumbled bacon. Fold pointed ends of triangles over filling, tucking points under to form a a ring. The filling will be visible.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until the crescents are golden brown.