It’s fall and the perfect time to make a batch of your own homemade Pumpkin Spice Coffee Creamer. It’s so quick and easy to make and the perfect addition to your morning coffee or pumpkin spice latte!
Skip the expensive coffee shop drinks and make your own pumpkin spice coffee at home! Pumpkin creamer is so easy to make and so much better than storebought creamer. Plus, it’s made with just a few simple ingredients!
Once you try this easy homemade creamer, you’ll want to use it every day through the fall! The fall spices and real pumpkin puree combine to make the best coffee flavoring. You will love it!
Why This Recipe Works
- You only need four ingredients!
- It takes less than 15 minutes to make – it’s so easy.
- It’s perfectly spiced and so creamy.
- You can store it in the refrigeratore for up to a week!
- Half and half – I think this works best because it’s rich but not too heavy like heavy cream and thicker than regular milk.
- Pumpkin Pie Spice – you can make your own pumpkin spice or use a storebought mix.
- Brown sugar – this adds a caramel flavor note to the creamer. It’s delicious!
- Canned pumpkin puree – be sure to use puree and not pumpkin pie filling!
How to Make It
Whisk: Place all of the ingredients in a saucepan and whisk them together.
Heat: Bring the pan to a simmer and cook the mixture for one minute.
Cool: Take the pan off the heat and let the creamer cool for five minutes.
Chill: If you’re not using it right away, store the pumpkin creamer in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to a week.
How to Serve It
It’s up to you how much creamer you want to add to your coffee, but I recommend starting with one or two tablespoons.
Make it fancy and add some whipped cream on top of your pumpkin coffee! I like to garnish it with a sprinkle of cinnamon, too.
Use this creamer to make a pumpkin cold brew coffee, too!
I haven’t tested this recipe with nut milk. Technically, it should work but your creamer won’t be as creamy or rich. If you try it, please let us know in the comments how you liked it!
I haven’t tried freezing this creamer.
Keep it in the refrigerator and it will last for up to a week.
Curl up with a mug of coffee flavored with pumpkin spice creamer for a cozy fall treat! It’s perfect for the morning or as an afternoon coffee treat. Enjoy!
More Ways to Flavor Coffee
- Sweeten your coffee drink like a pro with Simple Syrup! It’s an easy syrup to make and you can use it to sweeten all kinds of beverages.
- Love vanilla lattes? Make your own at home with easy homemade Vanilla Coffee Syrup!
- Give your plain ground coffee a holiday upgrade and make some Christmas Coffee to get in the spirit of the season!
Did you make it and love it? Rate it, please!!! ? Leave a comment and your five-star rating below – it will make my day!
If you snap a photo, please be sure to tag me on Instagram at @julieseatsandtreats or #julieseatsandtreats so I can see your yummy drink!!
- 2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- ¼ cup pumpkin puree
- ¼ cup light brown sugar packed
- 2 cup half and half
- In a medium saucepan combine all ingredients.
- Using a whisk mix ingredients together and heat over medium-high heat until simmering.
- Simmer for 1 minute.
- Remove from the heat and let cool in the pan for 5 minutes before mixing with coffee.
- Add to coffee and top with whipped topping and a sprinkle of cinnamon if desired.
- Pour any leftover creamer into a heat-proof glass bottle or cool to room temperature and pour into a container with a lid.
- Store in the fridge for up to a week.