Pumpkin Cinnamon Roll Bake
Pumpkin Cinnamon Roll Bake ~ Quick and Easy Breakfast Perfect for the Fall! Cinnamon Rolls Loaded with a Cinnamon Pumpkin Filling! Grab a Cup of Coffee and Enjoy!
When it comes to my coffee I’m a traditionalist about 97% of the time. I’m also a MUST DRINK COFFEE EVERY MORNING type of person. Seriously. Every Morning. If I don’t have it beware. When it comes to the other 3% of the time you can find me sipping on this White Chocolate Latte that’s pretty much amazing. If we were talking about the perfect fall morning it would include this Pumpkin Cinnamon Roll Bake that someone else prepared for me, a fireplace, and a big mug of coffee.
Speaking of drinking coffee, lately I’ve been having troubles finishing my coffee in the morning. AKA I am so busy that I can’t even find time to drink coffee. It’s horrible! It starts my day off on the wrong foot. Not acceptable.
I may, or may not have, been whining to my Mom about how busy I’ve been and then I told her my coffee saga. The saga where I literally warmed my mug of coffee up THREE times the other morning and I finally dumped it down the drain because I wasn’t going for a fourth time.
Most days are not like this, but the kids have been home from daycare a lot lately which makes it hard for this Mom to feel like I’ve accomplished anything more than put out fights, wipe butts, clean up, make food… you get the drift. Between the three of them I’m always doing one of those things.
Working from home while taking care of kids is no easy feat. Actually it just doesn’t happen really. The work that is, I still take care of my kids!
As fall quickly approaches I’ll be dreaming of a kid free morning my coffee with a dose of Silk Vanilla Almond Cream, a big bowl of Pumpkin Cinnamon Roll Bake and a fireplace. I love the slightly nutty flavor that Silk Vanilla Almond Cream gives my coffee and it’s now creamier than ever. Plus, that nutty flavor was perfect for this Cinnamon Roll Bake when I used Silk Vanilla Almond Cream for a hidden ingredient!
Best thing about this Pumpkin Cinnamon Roll Bake? It’s only a few ingredients, most of which you already have and you are set!
Pumpkin Cinnamon Roll Bake Ingredients
- Refrigerated cinnamon roll dough, with icing
- Pumpkin Puree
- Silk Almond Creamer
- Light Brown Sugar
- Granulated Sugar
- Pumpkin Pie Spice
- Vanilla Extract
If you had the perfect morning what would you be dreaming of?
Did you make this? If you snap a photo, please be sure tag me on Instagram at @julieseatsandtreats or #julieseatsandtreats so I can see your yummy treat!
Pumpkin Roll Cinnamon Bake
- 2 8-count tubes refrigerated cinnamon roll dough, with icing
- 3 large eggs
- 3/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 c. Silk Almond Creamer
- 1/2 c. light brown sugar packed
- 1/4 c. granulated sugar
- 1 Tbsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Spray a 9x9 inch baking dish with non-stick spray; set aside.
- Cut each cinnamon roll dough into quarters. Arrange in prepared pan; set aside.
- In a medium sized bowl whisk together eggs, pumpkin puree, creamer, brown sugar, granulated sugar, pumpkin pie spice, nutmeg, vanilla, and salt.
- Evenly pour the mixture over the cinnamon rolls.
- Place pan in oven and bake for 45-60 minutes or until top is golden brown and cinnamon rolls are baked through. If it is starting to brown to fast please cover with tin foil during last 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and drizzle icing over cinnamon roll bake.
- Serve immediately. Cinnamon rolls are best warm and fresh but will keep airtight at room temp for up to 3 days.
More Pumpkin Breakfasts!
Overnight Pumpkin Cheesecake French Toast Casserole
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Silk. The opinions and text are all mine.
Leave a Comment