Cinnamon rolls that only take a few minutes? Plus only have a few ingredients? Sign me up!
Have I told you that yeast scares the living daylights out of me? I think it’s a fear that was installed by my mother. She hated it. Told me it was evil and I believed her. Love ya Mom!
Due to this so called “fear” I’m always on the look out for yummy rolls that don’t require me to mess with yeast. I stumbled upon these and saw they only required a few ingredients, I could start them the night before and have them ready quick in the morning. Perfection.
I just took the frozen rolls out the freezer the night before, got them prepped, set them on the counter, then baked them the next morning. The hubby was in love. The co-workers were right there with him. In fact one of them told me yesterday as I assigned him to a trouble ticket promptly at 4:30 when he was leaving for the day and I made him stay, “Julie, it’s a good thing you bring in treats to our meetings to keep me on your good side!”
I am not above bribing. Beware.
Make sure you don’t miss any of the fun stuff Julie’s Eats & Treats is up too!
3 Ingredient Cinnamon Rolls
- 1 bag - 12 Rhodes Frozen Cinnamon Rolls
- 1 - 3 oz box of JELL-O Vanilla Pudding Cook & Serve
- 1/2 c. butter melted
- The night before spray a 9x13 inch baking dish with non-stick cooking spray. Lay the cinnamon rolls in the pan, spread out evenly. Sprinkle the vanilla pudding mix (unprepared) over the cinnamon rolls. Then top with the melted butter.
- Spray one side of plastic wrap with non-stick cooking spray. Place this face down, side with the non-stick spray facing the rolls. Leave on counter overnight.
- The next morning preheat oven to 350 degrees. Bake rolls for 15-20 minutes, or until golden brown. Spread reserved icing from frozen rolls over the top of the rolls.