Caramel Apple Monkey Bread Recipe ~ Ooey, Gooey Monkey Bread Spiced with Cinnamon and Full of Apples! Prep it the night before and wake your family up to the amazing smell of cinnamon and apples!
So I might have skipped apples this fall and went straight for pumpkin with the Sweet Pumpkin Dip, Cinnamon Chip Pumpkin Cookies and Cinnamon Swirl Zucchini Pumpkin Bread. I apologize for this, but I was so excited for fall and pumpkin I might have jumped the gun.
I digress, and go back to apples just for you with this Caramel Apple Monkey Bread. Inspiration hit when I needed a Sunday breakfast at the end of the summer when we were at the lake and well Monkey Bread is like the most awesome breakfast ever.
I love the ooey, gooey caramel pull apart bread more than I’d like to admit. And since it’s full of those lovely things called calories I save it for special occasions. Occasions like being at the lake because obviously that’s just an excuse to make it. Hey, sometime I have excuses for recipes!
So if you are looking for a recipe to use up all those apples you got at the orchard, or if you are like me at the grocery store (shhh I’m not telling!) grab those apples, caramel and bread dough and get to work! Make it the night before, stick it in the oven and let the amazing smell of cinnamon and caramel wake up your family!
Caramel Apple Monkey Bread
- 12 Rhodes Cinnamon Rolls, thawed but still cold
- 1/3 c. butter, melted
- 3/4 c. sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 c. apples, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 c. caramel ice cream topping
- Grease bundt pan.
- Cut cinnamon rolls into quarters. Combine sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl.
- Dip each roll in melted butter and roll in sugar. Place in prepared bundt pan. Sprinkle apples over cinnamon rolls as you place them in the pan. Drizzle caramel over the rolls.
- Cover with plastic wrap and let rise on the counter overnight. Remove wrap and bake at 350 degrees for 35-40 minutes.
|Amount Per Serving||As Served|
|Calories 484kcal Calories from fat 164|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 18g||28%|
|Saturated Fat 9g||45%|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||4%|
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||25g|