Apple Pull Apart Bread is a delicious fall recipe filled with our favorites! It’s soft pull apart bread made from dinner rolls that’s loaded with apples, brown sugar, walnuts, cinnamon and butter! Then topped with a homemade powdered sugar glaze. Perfect for a snack, breakfast or dessert. Everyone will be fighting over the last piece.
PIN IT HERE!
Amazing Apple Pull Apart Bread!
I should really wrap up these apple posts and move on to some pumpkin! I just love Apple Crisp and all things apple so much it’s hard not to just stay in the wonderful world of apples as long as I can!
Here is another gooey ooey yummy breakfast treat for fall. I love how easy it is as we all know I’m all for easy. You don’t even have to peel the apples in this one!
What ingredients do I need to make Apple Pull Apart Bread?
If you’d rather skip my (very helpful, I think) tips and tricks, essential cooking info, and similar recipe ideas – and get straight to this delicious easy apple bread recipe – simply scroll to the bottom of the page where you can find the printable recipe card.
How do I make Apple Pull Apart Bread?
- Mix Ingredients –
- Cut Dinner Rolls –
- Place in Pan –
- Let Rise –
- Bake –
What tools do I need to make this?
What kind of Apple is best for Apple Bread?
What Size Pan do I need for this?
More Apple Treats!
- Apple Bars with Caramel Frosting
- Apple Pie Bars
- Apple Muffins
- Grilled Caramel Apple Crisp
- Snickerdoodle Apple Cobbler
WATCH THE STEP BY STEP VIDEO FOR THIS APPLE PULL APART BREAD RECIPE BELOW:
If you enjoy watching these videos make sure you subscribe to my YouTube Channel to be notified each time a post a new video!
Try it and love it? Rate it, please!!! 😋 Seriously though a five-star rating below will make my day! If you snap a photo, please be sure tag me on Instagram at @julieseatsandtreats or #julieseatsandtreats so I can see your amazing Shrimp Pasta!!
Apple Pull Apart Bread Recipe
- 12 frozen dinner rolls thawed
- 2 Granny Smith apples chopped
- 1/3 c. brown sugar
- 1/2 c. walnuts finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 Tbsp butter melted
- 1/2 c. powdered sugar
- 2-3 tsp milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9×5 loaf pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Mix together the chopped apples, brown sugar, walnuts, and cinnamon until well combined.
- Using a pair of kitchen scissors, but each roll into thirds. Place 12 small roll pieces on the bottom of the loaf pan. Drizzle a third of the melted butter on top of the roll pieces. Then top with third of apple mixture. Repeat layers two more times, until ingredients are used up.
- Let rise for about an hour or until rolls have doubled in size. I actually let it raise overnight and it was pouring out over the side. I just stuck a knife into it several times and let the air out and then baked it.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes, until tops are golden brown and the middle rolls are done. Let cool 15 minutes.
- Mix together icing ingredients and pour over bread.