Apple Pull Apart Bread ~ Easy Pull Apart Bread Loaded with Apples and Topped with Icing!
I should really wrap up these apple posts and move on to some pumpkin!
Here is another gooey ooey yummy breakfast treat for fall. I love how easy it is as we all know I’m all for easy. You don’t even have to peel the apples in this one!
The recipe comes from the amazing blog Six Sister’s Stuff. I’m pretty much in love with them. If I try one of their recipes it’s sure to turn out! They even commented on one of my posts one day and I was in heaven since they are like my idols!
Remember that I still have my 2 Year Blog Anniversary Giveaway going on for another day. Go enter before it’s to late! I’m giving away a Scentsy warmer and bar. It’s simply amazes me how many people have not heard of Scentsy. If you don’t have one or don’t know what it is please go visit the website. It’s simply the most amazing stuff you’ve ever heard of it. It smells amazing and it’s so much safer than burner candles! Plus if you REALLY love it then you can sell it and make some extra cash on the side. Trust me I’ve bought a lot of extra goodies for myself, like my super duper fancy camera, from selling it!
Next up is another pretty sweet giveaway from Tiny Prints! Stay tuned for that coming in the next few days!
Oh and I’ve moved into the current century and have Instragram now with my nifty new iPhone! Please find me at julieseatsandtreats. I’m lonely and look like I don’t have any friends on there!
Oh and one last thing (I PROMISE!) please leave me comments when you think something looks good, something is fun, you try anything or you just want to say HEY! I LOVE to hear from you all otherwise I feel like I’m blabbing to no one, kind of like when I talk to my hubby! Click the little comment button at the bottom of the post and leave me some lovin’!
Apple Pull Apart Bread
- 12 frozen dinner rolls, thawed
- 2 Granny Smith apples, chopped
- 1/3 c. brown sugar
- 1/2 c. walnuts, finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 Tbsp butter, melted
- 1/2 c. powdered sugar
- 2-3 tsp milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9×5 loaf pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Mix together the chopped apples, brown sugar, walnuts, and cinnamon until well combined.
- Using a pair of kitchen scissors, but each roll into thirds. Place 12 small roll pieces on the bottom of the loaf pan. Drizzle a third of the melted butter on top of the roll pieces. Then top with third of apple mixture. Repeat layers two more times, until ingredients are used up.
- Let rise for about an hour or until rolls have doubled in size. I actually let it raise overnight and it was pouring out over the side. I just stuck a knife into it several times and let the air out and then baked it.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes, until tops are golden brown and the middle rolls are done.
- Mix together icing ingredients and pour over bread.
did you make this recipe?
Tag @gimmesomegrilling on Instagram and hashtag it #julieseatsandtreats
Looking for more Apple Treats?
Apple Cinnamon Cream Cheese Pull Apart ~ Rhodes Dinner Rolls stuffed with cream cheese, cinnamon and apples!
Caramel Apple Monkey Bread ~ Ooey, Gooey Monkey Bread Spiced with Cinnamon and Full of Apples!
Upside Down Caramel Apple Rolls ~ Quick, Delicious Rolls Oozing with Caramel, Apples and Frosting!