Easy Cinnamon Twists ~ Quick and Easy Breakfast Recipe using only three ingredients!
I love a little treat for breakfast on the weekends. But I’m also not looking to slave in the kitchen for hours waiting for my treats!
Yes I love rolls and donuts but I’m not a big one to make them as it’s to time consuming and I always have five million other things running through my mind that I should be doing too!
These little Cinnamon Twists come together in a jiffy and they puff up and melt in your mouth. Super easy for a weekend treat for the family or if you really like your family a treat during the week.
- 13.8 oz pizza crust refrigerated
- 4 Tbsp. butter melted, divided
- 1/4 c. sugar
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 c. powdered sugar
- 1 Tbsp milk
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Unroll the pizza dough, cut into four even squares and place on a greased cookie sheet. Brush with melted butter.
- Combine the sugar & cinnamon in a small bowl, reserve 1 Tbsp for topping at the end. Sprinkle the rest of the mixture over the two squares of buttered pizza dough. Top with the two non-buttered squares of dough. Press edges together.
- Cut each square into 6 strips and brush with the remaining 1 Tbsp of butter. Twist each strip a few times and place on cookie sheet. Sprinkle reserved cinnamon sugar mixture on top.
- Place baking sheet in preheated oven at 375 degrees F. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
- While twists are combine powdered sugar, milk and vanilla extract in small bowl until smooth. Drizzle over warm twists and serve.