Easy Cinnamon Twists ~ Quick and Easy Breakfast Recipe using only three ingredients!
I love a little treat for breakfast on the weekends. But I’m also not looking to slave in the kitchen for hours waiting for my treats!
Yes I love rolls and donuts but I’m not a big one to make them as it’s to time consuming and I always have five million other things running through my mind that I should be doing too!
These little Cinnamon Twists come together in a jiffy and they puff up and melt in your mouth. Super easy for a weekend treat for the family or if you really like your family a treat during the week.
Quick and Easy Breakfast Recipe using only three ingredients!
- 1 box frozen puff pastry thawed
- 1/2 c. sugar
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Fold out the sheets of puff pastry. Combine the sugar & cinnamon. Sprinkle the sugar & cinnamon over the puff pastry sheet.
- Cut the pastry into strips of about 1 inch. Fold the strips in half and twist.
- Place on baking sheet lined with paper. Bake until golden brown, about 15 minutes.