Quick and easy Breakfast Pizza is the perfect lazy morning breakfast or delicious on a school morning or even perfect for dinner to mix pizza night up! A pizza crust loaded with bacon, eggs, cheese and baked. Slice it up and serve. So easy and delicious!
Combine pizza with breakfast and you know what happens? You have a very happy family! At least, that’s what happens at my house when I make this breakfast pizza.
You Will Love This Recipe
I make this pizza for breakfast and for brinner! You know, the breakfast-for-dinner night that everyone loves? We have a brinner at least once a month and this breakfast pizza is perfect for it.
For the toppings, we’re going with a classic breakfast – eggs, sausage, bacon, and plenty of cheese!
And the crust – I go with storebought pizza dough to make this so easy to make.
I just love this recipe – it’s so fun and the kids love it!
- Refrigerated pizza crust – 13.8 oz is the size I buy. You could also use my homemade pizza dough but it will make enough for two pizzas, freeze half for later!
- Olive oil
- Large eggs
- Milk – Any type will work!
- Sausage – We used a regular ground sausage, but you could use breakfast sausage, hot sausage etc.
- Cooked crumbled bacon – cook your bacon in the oven or in your air fryer to make it easy!
- Shredded Monterey Jack cheese & Shredded cheddar cheese – Remember grabbing the block of cheese and shredded it yourself always gives you the best “meltability”!
How to Make It
The Crust: Press the dough into the greased baking pan. Poke holes in the dough with a fork. This will prevent the dough from puffing up when you prebake it. Brush the dough with oil.
Prebake: Bake the crust for seven to eight minutes at 400°F. You are only baking it long enough to give it a headstart. Once you add the toppings you will bake it again.
Scrambled Eggs: Whisk the eggs and milk in a bowl and then scramble the eggs in a skillet. Cook them long enough so there’s no liquid in the pan. Spread them over the crust.
Sausage: Cook the sausage in a skillet, breaking it apart as it cooks. Drain off the grease and then sprinkle the sausage over the top of the eggs.
Cheese and Bacon: Sprinkle the cheese and crumbled bacon over the top of the pizza. Now it’s ready to go in the oven!
Bake! Place the pan back in the oven and bake the pizza just until the cheese is melted or about seven minutes. Slice and serve!
Sausage Tip: I think this works best with ground sausage. I have the frozen tubes in my freezer and thaw one when I want to make a breakfast pizza. You can also use other kinds of breakfast sausage, but if you use links or patties, be sure to cut them into small pizzas.
Cheese Tip: Use your favorite kinds of cheese for this recipe! Any good melting cheese will work like pepper jack, mozzarella, Gruyere, and Provolone. You can also sprinkle Parmesan cheese over the top.
Leftovers Tip: Store the leftovers in an airtight container, and they will keep well for a few days. Just warm them up in the microwave.
This breakfast pizza is a meal all by itself and will satisfy all the hungry people at your table! Whether you make it for breakfast, brunch, or brinner I know it will be a hit!
More Fun Breakfast Ideas!
- Funfetti Pancakes are super cute and perfect for a celebration or just because!
- Flaky Crescent rolls stuffed with cheese, bacon, and scrambled eggs make a Breakfast Crescent Ring a hit at every breakfast or brunch.
- French Toast Sticks are sweet and lightly crispy and perfect for dunking in maple syrup.
- Cheesy Bacon and Egg Sliders are fun breakfast sandwiches everyone will love!
Don’t forget, comment below and let me know how much you love this recipe!
Post a picture on Instagram and be sure to tag me so I can see it too! You can find me at @julieseatsandtreats or just #julieseatsandtreats -if you hashtag me, I’ll get to see it that way too!
- 1 tube refrigerated pizza crust (13.8 oz)
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 6 large eggs
- ¼ c. milk
- 1 lb sausage roll thawed
- 4 strips bacon cooked and crumbled
- 1 c. shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 c. shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Unroll and press dough onto bottom and ½ in up the sides of a greased 15 x 10 x 1 inch pan. Prick thoroughly with a fork to prevent bubbling. Brush dough with olive oil.
- Place pizza crust in a preheated oven and bake for 7-8 minutes or until very lightly browned.
- Meanwhile whisk together eggs and milk. Heat a nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add eggs, cook and stir until just scrambled with no liquid eggs remaining. Spoon over parbaked crust.
- In another skillet over medium heat cook ground sausage and cook through, drain off grease and sprinkle on top of eggs. Then top with cheese and cooked and crumbled bacon.
- Put the pizza back in the oven at 400 degrees F until the cheese is melted about 7 minutes.