With only 5 ingredients the Crock Pot Peanut Clusters are an easy treat to make that are virtually foolproof. The combination of sweet and salty is always a hit. It’s hands off and one of the easiest candies to make with 3 different types of chocolate!
Do you like to make candy during the holidays? We do and these peanut clusters are one our favorites!
It’s one of the easiest candy recipes ever and a perfect one to try if you’ve never made homemade candy before.
There are no complicated steps and no special equipment required! If you have a crock pot, you can make this easy chocolate candy.
I love to make a big batch of peanut clusters and homemade peanut butter cups for all of our friends and family. It’s perfect for all the chocoholics! Oh, and while you’re at it, try out this crazy easy microwave peanut brittle. The more easy candy recipes, the better!
You Will Love This Easy Crock Pot Candy!
- It’s made with three kinds of chocolate – Dark, white, and German baking chocolate!
- It has that irresistible combination of salty and sweet.
- You only need five ingredients and a slow cooker to make it!
- It’s perfect for the holidays, gifts, or keep it all to yourself!
We make these all year, but especially during the holidays. It’s a great recipe because it makes a big batch and the peanut clusters keep well for a while so they’re great for platters and gifting.
Peanut Clusters with Three Kinds of Chocolate
Look for cocktail peanuts at the grocery store, which are roasted and salted peanuts. They’re usually in the snack aisle.
The peanuts are coated in dark chocolate and German baking chocolate. The white chocolate is drizzled over the top.
It really doesn’t get any easier than this – once you have your ingredients, it’s so simple to make.
How to Make It
To make clean-up easy, spray the crock pot with cooking spray first.
Place all of the ingredients in the crock pot, cover it with the lid, and set it to cook on low for three hours.
After the time is up, turn the slow cooker off and let the chocolate and peanuts sit for 20 minutes. Uncover the slow cooker and stir until the chocolate is smooth.
Layout pieces of wax paper on your counter and drop spoonfuls of the chocolate and peanuts on it.
Add the White Chocolate Drizzle
Melt the white chocolate chips in the microwave until they are melted and smooth. Use a spoon to drizzle it over the peanut clusters.
Let the chocolate peanut clusters cool at room temperature. Once they are set, transfer them to an airtight container.
Tips for Storing Them
What I LOVE about these crock pot peanut clusters is that they keep really well! So, they are perfect for holiday dessert platters and for gifting.
You can store them at room temperature, in the refrigerator, and you can freeze them! If you freeze them, you can thaw them later at room temperature or in the fridge.
If you have a salty-sweet chocolate fan in your life, you have got to make a batch of these easy peanut clusters! Or, make a batch and treat yourself – just be sure to hide them because they seem to disappear quickly when I make them!
More Easy Holiday Treats
- Oreo Truffles are an easy no-bake treat made with crushed Oreos, cream cheese, and chocolate. They are a great make-ahead treat!
- Sugared Cranberries are so festive and can be used to decorate so many holiday desserts. Or, just enjoy them as is – they are sweet, tart, and easy to make.
- We love to make Salted Nut Roll Bars because no one can resist the ooey-gooey marshmallow and peanut butter filling. You will love them!
- Make my Chocolate Covered Cherries, and you’ll never buy the store-bought ones again! Make a big batch for the holiday season!
- Homemade Caramels are soft, chewy, and great for gifts.
Try it and love it? Rate it, please! Seriously though, a five-star rating below will make my day!
If you snap a photo, please be sure to tag me on Instagram at @julieseatsandtreats or #julieseatsandtreats so I can see your yummy treat!!
- 2 cans cocktail peanuts 16 oz each
- 2 bars white baking chocolate, chopped 6 oz each
- 4 oz bar sweet German baking chocolate chopped
- 2 c. dark chocolate chips
- 1 c. white chocolate chips
- Spray slow cooker with non-stick cooking spray.
- Put all ingredients in slow cooker and mix. Cover slow cooker and cook on low for 3 hours.
- Turn off slow cooker and let stand for 20 minutes. Stir mixture until chocolate is smooth.
- Drop by spoonfuls onto wax paper.
- Melt white chocolate chips in microwave. Drizzle over clusters. Let clusters cool.
- Store in an airtight container.