Our easy No Bake Cheesecake recipe has been tested again and again so it’s the most perfect and easy cheesecake recipe ever! A smooth, creamy cheesecake in a delicious graham cracker crust that sets up perfectly in the refrigerator. It’s light, sweet and refreshing!
This yummy no bake cheesecake is the perfect way to have homemade cheesecake without the hassle of baking! This easy recipe is great to serve at parties, bring to a potluck, or simple make as a tasty treat during the week. I love having it for dessert after a meal of chicken cordon bleu casserole and green beans.
It’s also great to serve at a Summer party! I love to cut up fresh strawberries and make strawberry sauce or strawberry ice cream to serve with a slice of this easy cheesecake. Such a refreshing and delicious dessert, and I can make it with simple ingredients!
Why You’ll Love No Bake Cheesecake
- It only takes 20 minutes to prep. Throw this together the night before a party, let it set overnight, and dessert is ready to go the next day!
- This recipe is so simple to make. Even if you’re a novice in the kitchen, you can easily make a perfect cheesecake by following this recipe!
- Since this no bake cheesecake is plain, you can add any toppings you want to give it a fun flavor!
Ingredients for this No Bake Cheesecake Recipe
- Cream cheese – Use full fat cream cheese for the most creamy and flavorful results.
- Whipping cream – You’ll use whipping cream to make homemade fluffy whipped cream.
- Cornstarch – Cornstarch helps provide structure to the whipped cream.
- Sour cream – This is the secret ingredient to a perfectly creamy and slightly tangy cheesecake!
- Powdered sugar – Using powdered sugar helps sweeten cheesecake mixture without leaving a grainy sugar texture behind.
- Vanilla extract – A little splash of vanilla extract adds the perfect flavor.
- Graham crackers – Make your own graham cracker crumbs, or purchase pre-crushed cracker crumbs at the grocery store.
- Brown sugar – Brown sugar makes the best caramel like flavor in the graham cracker crust.
- Butter – Feel free to use salted or unsalted butter, either will work well!
How to Make No Bake Cheeseake
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Then, combine graham cracker crumbs, melted butter and brown sugar in a bowl with a fork.
Press the graham cracker crust mixture into a 9 inch pie plate, about 1 ½ inches up the sides.
Then, place the crust into the preheated oven and cake for 10 minutes. Remove from the oven and let completely cool.
In a large mixing bowl, beat together the cream cheese and sour cream with an electric hand mixer or stand mixer. Once combined, add powdered sugar and vanilla and beat until thoroughly incorporated.
In a separate bowl, beat the heavy cream on low for one minute. Add cornstarch and turn the mixer to high and beat for an additional 3-4 minutes until stiff peaks form.
Once the whipped cream is made, gently fold it into the cream cheese mixture.
Spread the cheesecake filling into the previously prepared pie crust. Refrigerate overnight, or at least 4 hours, until set. Top with canned cheery pie filling, strawberry sauce, or any of your other favorite toppings!
How to Store Leftover No Bake Cheesecake
This cheesecake needs to stay chilled in either the fridge or freezer!
FRIDGE: Cover your cheesecake with plastic wrap and store it in the refrigerator for 3-4 days. Or, place leftover in an airtight container and store in the fridge.
FREEZER: To freeze your cheesecake, wrap it well and store in the freezer for up to 2 months. You can wrap individual slices or the entire cheesecake. Allow to thaw in the fridge before eating.
What toppings can I use on this no bake cheesecake?
- Need to save some time? Feel free to use a store-bought graham cracker crust instead of making it from scratch!
- Allow the cheesecake to set for at least 4 hours in the coldest part of your refrigerator. If it is still wobbly after four hours, let it chill a little longer.
- Don’t overmix the ingredients! Once they are just combined, it’s ready to go.
This easy recipe always produces the most creamy and sweet no bake cheesecake! Mouth-wateringly delicious!
More Cheesecake Recipes
- These Caramel Apple Cheesecake Bars are so unique and easy to make!
- Make Crumble Peach Cheesecake Bars for a refreshing Summer cheesecake treat.
- Lemon Meringue Cheesecake is truly a bakery-quality cheesecake! There are quite a few steps, but it’s not as difficult to make as it may seem.
- Looking for a fabulous cheesecake to make for the holidays? This No Bake Peppermint Cheesecake is perfect!
Graham Cracker Crust
- 1 ½ cups crushed graham cracker crumbs
- 8 Tablespoons butter melted
- ¼ cup brown sugar packed
- 16 ounces cream cheese room temperature
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream cold
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 21 ounces canned Cherry Pie Filling
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a bowl combine the graham cracker crumbs, melted butter and brown sugar with a fork until well combined.
- Press graham cracker mixture into the bottom and 1 ½ inches up the sides of a 9 inch pie plate.
- Place the graham cracker crust in a preheated oven at 350 degrees Fahrenheit and bake for 10 minutes. Remove from the oven and let it cool.
- In a large mixing bowl beat the cream cheese and sour cream with an electric mixer until smooth. Add powdered sugar and vanilla, beat until combined. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, beat heavy cream on low for 1 minute. Add cornstarch and turn mixer to high and beat for an additional 3-4 minutes or until stiff peaks form. Gently fold whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture.
- Spread the cheesecake filling into the cooled prepared pie crust and refrigerate 4 hours or overnight until it is firm.
- Top with canned cherry pie filling or your favorite toppings and serve.