Reese’s Pieces Peanut Butter Cookies ~ Perfectly soft, chewy and delicious! Loaded with peanut butter chips & Reese’s Pieces! I want to shut from the rooftops that’s how amazing these cookies are!
Back when I was young aka during high school I worked at a gas station for many years. During these years I ate a ton of Reese’s Piece Peanut Butter Cookies that I used to bake there. In fact we always accidentally “broke” a few so we could eat these. They were soft and chewy and the outside would get a bit crunchy. I still drool whenever I see them when I go to the gas station.
I’ve been on the hunt of a recipe for cookies like this and this is the closest that I have come to finding a comparable recipe. The cookies stay nice and soft and chewy even a few days old. Once again this is a must in my book!
If you want another great recipe be sure to check out my monster cookies, too!
Reese’s Pieces Peanut Butter Cookies
- 3 c. flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3/4 c. butter room temperature
- 1/4 c. shortening
- 1 c. sugar
- 1 c. brown sugar packed
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 c. Reese’s Pieces
- 1 c. peanut butter chips
Peanut Butter Mixture
- 1 c. creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 c. butter room temperature
- 1/4 c. honey
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Mix the ingredients for the peanut butter mixture.
- In a medium bowl, mix flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Set aside. In a large bowl cream the butter, shortening and both sugars until light and fluffy. Add the eggs, beating well after each one. Add vanilla and the peanut butter mixture. Add the flour mixture by the cupful and beat at a low speed until fully mixed. Mix in the Reese’s Pieces and peanut butter chips.
- Line your baking sheets with parchment paper. Drop dough onto sheets about 2 inches apart. Bake for 11 minutes. They won’t look quit done but this will keep them soft! Remove from oven and let them sit on the baking sheet for 1 minute, then remove to a cooking rack.
Adapted from: The Spiffy Cookie