Rodeo Burgers ~ Freshly Grilled Hamburger Topped with Cheese, BBQ Sauce and an Onion Ring on a Pretzel Bun!
Hey look, it’s dinner time again and the family is staring at you wondering what’s to eat tonight! You are scratching your brain trying to think of something quick and easy that will please the entire family because you aren’t a short order cook. Sound familiar? The dreaded weeknight dinner where you are hustling to get home, get the meal prepped and on the table and then onto the next thing. It’s kind of a headache and not very fun most nights. Luckily for you, I have an awesome burger recipe today that will have you relaxed and smiling the next time the family turns to you expecting dinner. Plus, it’s on the table in less than 30 minutes because I know dinner is not the only thing you have to do tonight!
You can fire up the grill for this burger or simply cook it on the stove top if that’s more your style. You simply make the hamburger patties, grill them and, top them with cheese, BBQ sauce and an Alexia Onion Ring with Panko Breading and Sea Salt. It’s so simple and easy but yet delicious! I served my burgers with this amazing Chili Cheese Corn that is fabulous and more onion rings of course to round out the meal!
Since I know we all need more easy weeknight recipes my friends over at Alexia have a ton of great recipes, that are quick and easy. Perfect for a weeknight! Alexia Foods offers frozen potatoes, appetizers, breads and side dishes with minimal, but distinctive, real ingredients that serve-up exceptional taste. Alexia frozen sides are a delicious addition to a balanced meal with that little something extra and can be ready in 25 minutes—or less. Sign up for Alexia’s Club 350 newsletter for more great meal inspiration!
Alexia. Farm to Flavor.
- 2 lbs lean ground hamburger
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 6 slices American cheese
- 12 large onion rings prepared
- 6 pretzel buns
- BBQ Sauce
- Heat grill or grill pan to medium heat.
- In a large mixing bowl mix together hamburger, garlic powder, salt, pepper and onion powder. Divide mixture into 6 patties.
- Place burgers on the grill or in grill pan and cook 5-6 minutes. Turn over and cook an additional 3-4 minutes or until desired doneness. For medium burgers the internal temperature should be 145-150 degrees and medium well is 150-165).
- Place a slice of cheese on top of burgers and let melt. Remove burgers to buns and top with BBQ sauce and two onion rings per burger.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Alexia . The opinions and text are all mine.