Ranch Ground Chicken Burger is a juicy, delicious chicken burger recipe made of ground chicken and flavored with ranch! It’s a quick, weeknight dinner solution that the entire family will love. Mix up your burger routine and make a chicken burger!
So, burgers are one of those things we usually make during the summer so seeing as we’re heading into the colder months we will really miss our grill! Goodbye, BBQ Tenderloin and Grilled Corn – we’ll miss you! The hardest are the burgers, though. I love grilled burgers!
So, as much as I’m looking forward to baking more and making cozy dinners I’m always a little sad when we clean and cover the grill for the winter. So, you might be wondering – well, if grilling season is over for you what’s with the chicken burgers? I’m so glad you asked! I cooked these easy Chicken Burgers with Ranch using my – are you ready for it? – broiler. Yep, these juicy burgers cook in about 10 minutes in the oven, but you’d never know. They totally look and taste like they were grilled!
My sister-in-law told me about this recipe for chicken burgers. We usually stick with beef burgers or turkey burgers, so I was curious about using ground chicken to make a burger. I played around with the recipe she shared – I changed it a lot and mixed it up – and (spoiler alert!) they are yummy! Obviously, they have ranch dressing on them because you know how we love our ranch around here! Maybe I’ll throw some bacon bits in next time. You know how I roll.
Tender chicken burgers dripping with ranch – you know I’m in love! I think you will be, too, when you see how easy they are to make!
If you’d rather skip my (very helpful, I think) tips and tricks, essential cooking info, and similar recipe ideas – and get straight to this delicious grilled ground chicken burger recipe – simply scroll to the bottom of the page where you can find the printable recipe card.
What ingredients do I need?
- ground chicken
- panko bread crumbs
- Italian bread crumbs
- dried onion
- seasoned salt
- garlic powder
- BBQ sauce
- Ranch dressing
- hamburger buns
How to Make Ground Chicken Burger
- Preheat – while you prepare the burgers preheat the broiler. Grease the broiler pan.
- Make the patties – combine chicken, both types of breadcrumbs, seasonings, and BBQ sauce in a bowl. Form the mixture into four burgers. (Picture 1 and 2)
- Cook – place the burgers on the broiler pan and cook them for 4 to 6 minutes on each side or until the internal temperature is 160 degrees F. (Picture 3)
- Toast – butter the buns and place them, cut side up, on the broiler pan and toast them until they turn golden brown. (Picture 4)
- Serve – place the burgers on the buns, top them with Ranch dressing, and serve! (Picture 6)
I love how the burgers get the same kind of marks – it looks like they were grilled! They are juicy and so delicious on the toasted buns. And all that drippy ranch…. well, you already know how I feel about that! Will I give up grilled burgers? Probably not, but these broiled burgers will keep me very happy as I wait for grilling season next year!
Are Chicken Burgers healthier than beef burgers?
Chicken burgers are leaner and lower in saturated fat than beef burgers, so they are a healthier choice!
Is ground chicken healthy?
Ground chicken is a healthy option because it’s typically lower in calories and than other kinds of meat, but still full of protein. We love our beef, but it’s nice to switch things up and use ground chicken for a lighter option!
What is ground chicken?
Ground chicken is usually breast meat and thigh meat that has been finely minced and mixed together.
What goes good with chicken patties?
Time to find that broil pan! I know you’re going to love these Chicken Burgers with Ranch! Want more recipes with ranch? Here are a few more for you to try!
Recipes with Ranch!
- Homemade Ranch Dip
- Ranch Crock Pot Roast with Potatoes
- Bacon Ranch Pasta Salad
- Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza
More Chicken Recipes
- Crock Pot BBQ Chicken
- Instant Pot Chicken Taco Soup
- Easy Chicken Pot Pie Casserole
- Green Bean Chicken Skillet
WATCH THE STEP BY STEP VIDEO FOR THIS GROUND CHICKEN BURGER RECIPE BELOW:
If you enjoy watching these videos make sure you subscribe to my YouTube Channel to be notified each time a post a new video!
I’d love it you would rate this recipe!! A five-star rating will make my day!
Don’t forget to tag me on Instagram @julieseatsandtreats or #julieseatsandtreats that way I’m sure to see your pictures!!
Ground Chicken Burgers with Ranch
- 1 lb ground chicken
- 1/2 c. panko bread crumbs
- 1/4 c. Italian bread crumbs
- 1 Tbsp dried onion
- 1 tsp Seasoned Salt
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 2 Tbsp BBQ sauce
- 4 Tbsp ranch dressing
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 4 buns
- Preheat your broiler on your oven or grill.
- In a large bowl mix together everything except ranch dressing and buns.
- Form chicken mixture into 4 patties.
- Place on grill or greased broiler pan.
- Broil/grill for 4-6 minutes on each side or until internal temp reaches 160 degrees. Remove from oven.
- Butter inside of buns, place cut side up on pan and put in oven to broil. When they are golden brown remove from oven. Put chicken burger on bun and top with Ranch Dressing.