Chicken Ranch Burgers ~ Delicious, Juicy Chicken Burgers Flavored with Ranch! Perfect, Quick Weeknight Meal!
Be sure to subscribe to my newsletter HERE so you never miss a new recipe!
Mark another first up for this lady! Using the broiler in my oven to make some yummy burgers. I had to literally go through a tote and dust off the broiling pan that we received for our wedding almost three years ago that was still in the packaging. The baby is not going to go back in the tote after making these burgers that’s for sure!
My sister-in-law always tells me how much she uses her broiler and I just nod my ahead like I do too and then think to myself, “Boy I should do that considering I can’t have a good burger the majority of the year due to the lovely MN weather.”
When she called me and told me about this recipe just in case I was looking for a new blog recipe and how good they were I knew it was time. I changed it a lot and mixed it up but boy were they yummy.
Obviously, they have Ranch in them. You know I’m in love. Maybe I’ll throw some bacon bits in next time. You know how I roll….
Make sure you don’t miss any of the fun stuff Julie’s Eats & Treats is up too!
- 1 lb Ground Chicken
- 1/2 c. Panko Bread Crumbs
- 1/4 c. Italian Bread Crumbs
- 1 Tbsp dried onion
- 1 tsp Seasoned Salt
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 2 Tbsp BBQ Sauce
- 4 Tbsp Ranch Dressing
- 2 Tbsp Butter
- 4 Buns
- Preheat your broiler on your oven or grill.
- In a large bowl mix together everything except ranch dressing and buns.
- Form chicken mixture into 4 patties.
- Place on grill or greased broiler pan.
- Broil/grill for 4-6 minutes on each side or until internal temp reaches 160 degrees. Remove from oven.
- Put chicken burger on bun and top with Ranch Dressing.
Recipe adapted from: Like Mother Like Daughter
Craving More Burgers?
Buffalo Chicken Ranch Burger ~ Healthy baked chicken burgers with a bite!
Chicken Avocado Burger with Chipotle Yogurt Sauce ~ Chicken Burger Stuffed with Avocado, Garlic, Feta Cheese and Drizzled with a Delicious Chipotle Yogurt Sauce!