Green Pepper Sausage Wontons ~ Crispy Wontons loaded with sausage and green peppers! Easy entertaining idea for all of your party needs!
I’m not going to lie I’m a big fan of all the sweets around the holiday season. You can bet that I’ll be found munching on them around the dessert table, snitching one here and there at home and probably over all indulging just a little to much. You know what else I’m a huge fan of? Appetizers. In fact I’m hosting one of our family Christmas’s and it’s all appetizers. What’s not to love about dips, finger foods etc? They are just so much fun to eat! Plus, when they are little bite size morsels I always feel like I’m not indulging quite so much. These Green Pepper Sausage Wontons are one of my favorite appetizers to make! So simple yet delicious. Pack full of sausage for a little kick, cheese, green peppers and of course ranch!
They make the perfect appetizers for holiday parties, big games, birthday parties are whenever you want! Love that those wonton cups are baked for a bit of a crunch. I always love some crunch!
Another one of my favorite appetizer recipes are Skinny Buffalo Chicken Wonton Cups!
I’m right aren’t I on the bite size thing equals the ability to eat more aren’t I? Even if I’m not don’t tell me because I like to think that! It’s kind of like when you eat half the cookie and yet you go back and eat the other half a few minutes later. You don’t feel quite as guilty because it’s was only half right? Rationalizing the situation. I’m excel in that. Especially when it comes to food.
Sausage Green Pepper Wontons are the perfect little appetizers that come together quickly and effortlessly so you can enjoy your party and not slave over the food the whole time! Plus a few bites and they are gone. Perfect when you are going to have multiple, which trust me you will, and then rationalize the fact that they are small you so can have more!
Ingredients for Green Pepper Sausage Wontons
- Seasoned salt
- Kraft® cheddar cheese, shredded
- Kraft® Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
- Kraft® Buttermilk Ranch Dressing
- Green pepper
- Wonton wrappers
From shopping for gifts to planning family dinners, it’s hard to keep up with all your holiday to-do’s. This year, Kraft is helping out with great weeknight meals and entertaining ideas to make the season a little bit easier.
Tools to Make Green Pepper Sausage Wontons
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Kraft. The opinions and text are all mine.
[adthrive-in-post-video-player video-id=”2ytvKp0b” upload-date=”2018-04-10T01:22:19.000Z” name=”Green Pepper Sausage Wontons” description=”Crispy Wontons loaded with sausage and green peppers! Easy entertaining idea for all of your party needs!”]
Sausage Green Pepper Wontons
- 2 c. 1 lb sausage, cooked and crumbled
- 1 tsp seasoned salt
- 1 ½ c. Kraft® cheddar cheese shredded
- 1 ½ c. Kraft® Monterey Jack cheese shredded
- 1 c. Kraft® Buttermilk Ranch Dressing
- ½ c. chopped green pepper
- 12 wonton wrappers
- Lightly grease a 12 cup muffin tin. Press one wonton wrapper in each muffin cup. Bake 5 minutes until lightly brown. Remove and let cool on cookie sheet.
- Brown sausage and seasoned salt. Drain grease from sausage. Put sausage in bowl and add Kraft® cheddar cheese, Kraft® Monterey Jack cheese, Kraft® Buttermilk Ranch Dressing and green peppers. Mix with rubber spatula.
- Fill each cooked wonton with filling and place on cookie sheet. Bake at 350 degrees for additional five minutes or until bubbly.