Scalloped Potatoes with Ham & Cheese ~ Delicious, Homemade Scalloped Potatoes Layered with Ham & Cheese! The Perfect Comfort Food Dinner!
Wow what a day! I started by getting up and going to the gym. When I got home my little bro called and stopped by because he missed me 🙂 We had a nice chat and after he left it was on to touch up paint in the basement. Jason and I were on a mission today to get the basement ready for carpet on Monday. We successfully accomplished that! We did touch up paint, Jason finished the bathroom vanity doors and drawers, we pledged all the wood work, swept and vacuumed! It looks awesome and I can’t imagine how great it’s going to be to actually enjoy the time down there. I also cleaned the upstairs and did some laundry. After saying how productive I was to Jason and that I even cleaned up stairs. He had to politely inform me that guess what Julie…you have like twice the amount of house to clean now that the basement is done. Wonderful, that was a great comment hunny!
In between all that activity I made a great supper. I’ve been waiting to make this recipe on a day I had a while because it takes about an hour and a half to cook. It was a dreary, raining day and it was the perfect day for it! This Scalloped Potato and Ham recipe is awesome. I know I already have a recipe on here for this but it’s a Crock-Pot one. And yes I know I could just bake it but why not mix things up and have two recipes?! I also made Buttermilk Rhubarb Bread tonight and it was also amazing!
Love your slow cooker? You might want to try my Crock Pot Scalloped Potatoes!
- 10.75 oz can Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup Undiluted
- 1 C. Milk
- 2/3 C. Condensed Cream of Potato Soup Undiluted
- 1/2 C. Chopped Onion
- 1/4 C. Butter Melted
- 1/2 tsp Minced Garlic
- 1/2 tsp Pepper
- 1/4 tsp Seasoned Salt
- 8 Medium Red Potatoes Peeled and Thinly Sliced
- 3 C. Cubed Fully Cooked Ham
- 1 1/2 C 6 oz Shredded Part-Skim Mozzarella Cheese
- In a large bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. Add the potatoes, ham and cheese; toss to coat. Transfer to a greased 13 in. x 9 in. baking dish.
- Bake, uncovered at 350 degrees for 1 1/2 hours or until bubbly and potatoes are tender. Let stand for 10 minutes before servings so the sauce can thicken.
Things You Might Need for this Recipe!
Craving More Delicious Comfort Food?
Baked Meatballs ~ Amazing, Homemade Meatballs Just Like Grandma Used to Make!
Cheesy Chicken Stuffing Casserole ~ Tender, Juicy Chicken Breast Topped with Cheese and Stuffing! Quick, Easy Weeknight Recipe!
Chicken Wild Rice Casserole ~ Quick and Easy Weeknight Meal! Comfort food at it’s best!