Crock Pot Scalloped Potatoes Ham ~ Simple, Delicious Scalloped Potatoes & Ham Made in the Slow Cooker!
This one is for Kasey! She called me today and told me she was looking at the blog for more recipes but I hadn’t updated it for a little while. I said I had a Scalloped Potatoes crock-pot recipe I needed to put on here and she said she had been craving it for awhile so here it is. This would an excellent recipe for a day like this. I’m just thankful its a thunderstorm and not a blizzard! Plus its soooo easy and simple which is always a must in my life. You don’t even have to peel the potatoes. Oh and the update on the kitchen is it’s FIXED. Cory remembered there was this new vent that didn’t involve taking down walls so that was installed and it’s done. So thankful!
Scalloped Potatoes & Ham
- 6 Large Russet Potatoes sliced into 1/4 inch rounds
- 2 c. diced ham
- 1 can 10 3/4 ounces condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 soup can water
- 4 ounces shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 tsp Montreal Steak Seasoning
- Grease the inside of the Crock-Pot. Layer potatoes and ham in Crock-Pot.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine soup, water, cheese and seasoning. Pour over potatoes and ham.
- Cover, cook on HIGH for about 3 1/2 hours until potatoes are fork tender. Turn slow cooker to Low and continue cooking for about 1 hour until done. You can also cook this on low for 8-10 hours.
Try these other Fabulous Crock Pot Meals!
Crock Pot Hamburger Wild Rice Casserole ~ Comforting Casserole Made in the Crock Pot and Stuffed with Hamburger and Wild Rice!
Crock Pot Italian Sausage Spaghetti ~ Creamy Spaghetti Loaded with Spicy Italian Sausage!
Crock Pot Italian Chicken ~ Super Easy Crock Pot Recipe! Chicken Loaded with Italian Spices and Piled on Pasta!