Crock Pot Scalloped Potatoes Ham ~ Simple, Delicious Scalloped Potatoes & Ham Made in the Slow Cooker!
This one is for Kasey! She called me today and told me she was looking at the blog for more recipes but I hadn’t updated it for a little while. I said I had a Scalloped Potatoes crock-pot recipe I needed to put on here and she said she had been craving it for awhile so here it is. This would an excellent recipe for a day like this. I’m just thankful its a thunderstorm and not a blizzard! Plus its soooo easy and simple which is always a must in my life. You don’t even have to peel the potatoes. Oh and the update on the kitchen is it’s FIXED. Cory remembered there was this new vent that didn’t involve taking down walls so that was installed and it’s done. So thankful!
Crock Pot Scalloped Potatoes and Ham
- 6 potatoes peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 c. shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 c. chopped onion
- 2 c. diced ham
- 10.75 oz can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 c. water
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- Grease the inside of the Crock-Pot. Place sliced potatoes on the bottom of the crock pot. Add cheese, onion and ham and stir together.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine cream of mushroom soup, water, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Pour over potatoes.
- Cover, cook on HIGH for about 4 hours until potatoes are fork tender or cook this on low for 8-10 hours.
Try these other Fabulous Crock Pot Meals!
Crock Pot Hamburger Wild Rice Casserole ~ Comforting Casserole Made in the Crock Pot and Stuffed with Hamburger and Wild Rice!
Crock Pot Italian Sausage Spaghetti ~ Creamy Spaghetti Loaded with Spicy Italian Sausage!
Crock Pot Italian Chicken ~ Super Easy Crock Pot Recipe! Chicken Loaded with Italian Spices and Piled on Pasta!