Posted by Julie Evinkhttps://www.julieseatsandtreats.com/sparkling-strawberry-lemonade/
© 2017 Julie's Eats & Treats. All rights reserved.
Sparkling Strawberry Lemonade
- 1 (16 oz) carton strawberries, rinsed, hauled and quartered
- 1 (59 oz) carton Simply Lemonade
- 2 c. lemon lime soda
- 3 lemons (optional)
- 1 c. strawberries, sliced (optional)
- Puree strawberries in blender or food processor.
- In a large pitched mix together strawberry puree, Simply Lemonade and lemon lime soda. Stir until combined.
- Stir in sliced strawberries if desired.
- Slice lemons into thin slices. Use several slices in Strawberry Lemonade and additional slices for garnish on glasses for serving.
| Nutrition Facts|
|Amount Per Serving||As Served|
|Calories 96kcal Calories from fat 2|
| % Daily Value|
|Total Fat 0g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||4%|
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||25g|