Peanut Butter Lovers will unite over this Reese’s Heavenly Peanut Butter Trifle ~ Peanut Butter Pudding with Layers Of Brownies and Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups!
Remember how we bought a house, gutted and remodeled it? If you don’t go check it out here! Anyways we are moved in and are still working on it and whenever we finally get the next step (siding) done I’ll be sure to update you, but that really has nothing to do with this recipe so onward and forwards to the story.
We moved to this new, amazing neighborhood which I absolutely adore, except for the cops coming to visit because someone called us in for not watering our dog, which we do. Trust me. I love my pup. She just is a pup and knocked her water over. Nosy people.
Anyways. Enough with that tangent.
Back to the wonderful neighborhood. Our next door neighbors had a neighborhood potluck and it was tons of fun to get to meet everyone, which I knew a lot of the people, but it was still fun. This trifle was the star at the party and I’m sad to say that I didn’t bring it.
In fact it was so good that one of the neighbor boys took a bite, looked up at me with sparkling eyes and said, “Julie did you make this?!” I had to tell him no I didn’t. I could only wish I could claim this one as mine.
It’s amazing. It’s sinful. It’s delicious.
Please go find an excuse to make this. Like oh hey guess what? It’s only 156 days to my birthday so I need this. Stat. It is that delicious!
Make sure you don’t miss any of the fun stuff Julie’s Eats & Treats is up too!
This recipe may be shared on the following sites – Please give them a visit!
Our Delightful Home | Mandy’s Recipe Box | Lil’ Luna | Semi Homemade Mom | Weekend Potluck | Six Sisters’ Stuff | Pint Sized Baked | Flour Me With Love | Chef In Training | Inside BruCrew Life | Couponing & Cooking | High Heels & Grills | Buns In My Oven | Chocolate, Chocolate and More | Kitchen Meets Girl
Reese’s Heavenly Peanut Butter Trifle
- 1 (19.5 oz) Pillsbury Milk Chocolate Brownie Mix
- 2 (13 oz) packages Miniature Reese's Peanut Butter Cups
- 4 c. 2% milk
- 2 (5.1 oz) packages instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 c. creamy peanut butter
- 4 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 (8 oz) cartons Cool Whip, thawed
- Prepare brownie mix according to package directions using a 9x13 in pan. Make sure not to over bake the brownies.
- Cool on a wire rack; cut into 3/4-in. pieces.
- Cut Reese's peanut butter cups in half; set aside 1/3 cup for garnish.
- In a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mixes for 2 minutes. Add peanut butter and vanilla; mix well.Fold in 1-1/2 cartons whipped topping.
- Place a third of the brownies in a trifle bowl. Top with a third of the remaining peanut butter cups. Spoon a third of the pudding mixture over the top. Repeat layers twice. Cover with remaining whipped topping; garnish with reserved peanut butter cups.
- Refrigerate until chilled.
by Julie Evink
|Amount Per Serving||As Served|
|Calories 262 Calories from fat 53|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 6||9%|
|Saturated Fat 2||10%|
|Dietary Fiber 2||8%|
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||25g||80g|