Cinnamon Sugar Crescent Rolls
Need a ridiculously easy breakfast treat? These Cinnamon Crescent Rolls are your answer! A sweet filling of butter and cinnamon that is rolled up in flaky crescent rolls for a fun breakfast recipe or an easy snack! Don’t forget the glaze on top to finish them off.
Why You will Love Cinnamon Rolls with Crescent Rolls
You want to make a breakfast treat for your family without slaving away on it? Great! I have the answer and it’s these easy Cinnamon Crescent Rolls.
Simply make a delicious cinnamon butter filling spread it on the crescent rolls and bake them. The final step is an easy homemade powdered sugar glaze.
The result is flaky, soft cinnamon glazed crescent rolls that everyone will love.
Quick enough to be made during a busy weekday, but special enough for a weekend breakfast treat too! Want to make your breakfast heartier? Make these easy Scrambled Eggs while these bake and pair them for the perfect breakfast!
Crescent Cinnamon Rolls Ingredients
With only a handful of ingredients it’s easy enough to have them all on hand so you can make these whenever you have a craving!
- Crescent Rolls – We used the perforated crescent rolls, but you can use crescent roll sheets just cut them into triangles.
- Butter – We used salted butter
- Sugar – White sugar is used, but brown sugar would add a great rich taste.
- Cinnamon – Want a little more spice then add a bit more cinnamon.
- Milk – Any type of milk should work.
- Powdered Sugar – Also known as confectioners sugar.
- Vanilla Extract – If you want the glaze to have a true white color use clear vanilla extract.
How to Make Cinnamon Crescent Rolls
These are so quick and easy to make. Here’s a quick guide on how to make them with step-by-step photos.
- Crescent Rolls – Take these out of the package, unroll and separate into triangles. Lay on a rimmed baking sheet that has been greased.
- Filling – In a small mixing bowl combine mix butter, sugar and cinnamon. Spread the mixture on crescent rolls and roll up. Place them tip side down on baking sheet.
- Bake – Place in a preheated oven at 375 degrees F and bake for 10-12 minutes.
Time for the Glaze!
- Mix – While the crescent rolls are baking, whisk the milk, powdered sugar and vanilla in a small mixing bowl.
- Drizzle – Remove Crescent Rolls from the oven and drizzle with glaze. Serve immediately.
Tips for Crescent Rolls Cinnamon Rolls
- Line your baking sheet with parchment paper for easy clean up.
- Don’t worry if some butter and cinnamon leak out while baking.
- These are best served fresh.
- Sprinkle a few mini chocolate chips on top of the cinnamon butter mixture before you roll them up.
- Top with a cream cheese glaze, caramel or melted chocolate to mix it up.
Crescent Roll Cinnamon Rolls FAQs
They are very similar but have differences. Croissant dough is going to be more flaky. A crescent roll will have more of a texture of a homemade roll.
To freeze these, wrap each crescent roll individually in foil or cling wrap after baking and cooling. Then place in a freezer bag. Store in the freezer for 1-2 months. Reheat them in the oven for best results.
Storing Cinnamon Sugar Crescent Rolls
I’m guessing there won’t be any leftovers, but if there is place them in an airtight container and store at room temperature.
You can warm them up for a few seconds in the microwave if you’d like before eating.
These are best enjoyed fresh out of the oven!
Got Crescent Rolls? More recipes!
- Maybe you like caramel rolls, but hate the hassle? Mini Caramel Rolls are the answer!
- A burst of lemon and blueberry in every bite make these Lemon Blueberry Crescent Rolls refreshing!
- Need a hearty breakfast? Cheesy Bacon & Egg Crescent Ring is perfect for brunches!
- Have a sweet ending to a dinner or for waking up in the morning with Strawberry Cheesecake Crescent Ring!
- Make a batch of Pumpkin Crescent Rolls for a delicious fall treat.
More Recipes to Try
- Recipe for Cream Peas
- Pickle Roll Ups Recipe
- Amaretto Sour Ingredients
- What can I make with ham?
- Make Ahead Breakfast Enchiladas
- Caramel Rolls Easy
Did you make this? If you snap a photo, please be sure tag me on Instagram at @julieseatsandtreats or #julieseatsandtreats so I can see your yummy treat!
Cinnamon Crescent Rolls
- 8 count crescent rolls
- 4 Tbsp butter softened
- 1/4 c. white sugar
- 2 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 Tbsp milk
- 1/4 c. powdered sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Unroll the crescent rolls and place on a greased rimmed cookie sheet.
- In small bowl mix butter, sugar and cinnamon. Spread mixture over Crescent rolls and roll them up. Place tip side down on cookie sheet.
- Bake in preheated oven at 375 degrees F 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from oven.
- While crescent rolls are baking prepare the glaze. In a small mixing bowl mix milk, powdered sugar and vanilla until smooth. Drizzle over Crescent rolls when you pull them out of the oven. Serve immediately.
Leave a Comment