Quick and easy pork tenderloin recipe with a delicious homemade rub! This Air Fryer Pork Tenderloin is so easy to make which makes it the perfect weeknight dinner that everyone will love. The best part is it’s so juicy and flavorful thanks to that delicious rub.
Juicy pork tenderloin seasoned with a flavorful rub is a great weeknight dinner idea. What makes it so quick and easy is that you cook it in the air fryer. It takes less time than the oven!
I love this recipe and make it all the time because it’s so easy to prep. While it’s cooking, there’s time to make a quick side dish like glazed carrots!
Why This Recipe Works
- You only need seven ingredients for this air fryer pork and six of them are pantry ingredients!
- The seasoning rub is so good and you probably already have the spices on hand.
- This cut of pork is so juicy and tender. It’s hard to mess up and always comes out great.
Don’t have an air fryer? Try my pork tenderloin in the oven instead!
- Pork tenderloin – best size for this recipe is 1.25 – 1.75 pounds.
- Olive oil
The pork tenderloin rub is very simple and you only need five pantry spices:
- Garlic powder
- Onion powder
- Kosher salt
- Ground black pepper
- Smoked paprika – or you can use regular if that’s what you have on hand.
How to Make It
Dry Rub: Combine the ingredients for the seasoning in a small bowl.
Trim the Pork: Use a knife to trim any excess fat or silver skin from the tenderloin.
Season: Rub the olive all over the tenderloin and then sprinkle the seasoning on it so it’s coating the entire surface.
Air Fry: Preheat the air fryer to 400°F for five minutes. Place the pork inside and cook it for 15 to 20 minutes or until it’s cooked through. The internal temperature should be 145°F.
Rest: Take it out of the air fryer and let it rest for five minutes. This will allow the juices to redistribute so the meat is really juicy!
Serve! Slice it and serve it with your favorite side dishes!
Make It a Meal!
Give these easy side dishes a try with your delicious pork loin for a complete meal:
- Add a healthy side like Roasted Vegetables, Asparagaus or Broccoli.
- For a comforting dinner, make my Twice Baked Potato Casserole.
- My family loves it with some homemade Baked Beans!
- Don’t forget some Soft Dinner Rolls!
And if you love the ease of this recipe, then check out my ham steak and pineapple recipe for another simple dinner.
It will depend on how thick the cut of meat is and what temperature but it will need approximately 15 minutes per pound at 400°F. Always check the internal temperature is at least 145°F, that is how you know it’s done.
I like to cook at 400°F.
Cooked pork tenderloin will keep for three to four days in the refrigerator.
Air fryer pork tenderloin is going to be a new favorite in your dinner rotation! It’s so easy, so delicious, and goes with so many sides. Give it a try – I know you will love it!
More Easy Recipes
- Tender, juicy boneless Garlic Baked Pork Chops are seared and baked in garlic butter – it’s an easy dinner that’s always a hit.
- Instant Pot Pulled Pork is great for making sandwiches!
- Learn how to cook a delicious Pork Roast in your Instant Pot for a great dinner! It even has veggies to go with it.
- Need a quick and easy way to get tender, fall-apart pork? The trick is to use your pressure cooker! Instant Pot Pulled Pork is amazing with only 5 minutes of prep time.
- Easy Parmesan Pork Chops Baked in the Oven and paired with roasted vegetables all on the same sheet pan!!
- This Air Fryer BBQ Chicken Legs are tender, juicy and an easy and delicious dinner recipe!
Love this recipe? Be sure and comment below and leave a 5-star rating! I know you’ll love this delicious recipe as much as we do!
And if you’re like me and snap photos, be sure to tag me on Instagram @julieseatsandtreats or #julieseatsandtreats that way, I’m sure to see your delicious dish!!!
- 1.25 – 1.75 lb pork tenderloin
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 ½ tsp onion powder
- ½ tsp kosher salt
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- 2 tsp smoked paprika
- Mix all seasoning ingredients in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Trim the pork tenderloin of any excess fat/silver skin, if needed.
- Rub olive oil on the entire pork tenderloin then rub spice mixture on the tenderloin coating the entire tenderloin.
- Preheat the air fryer to 400 degrees F for 5 minutes. Place pork tenderloin into the preheated air fryer.
- Cook for 15-20 minutes and check the internal temperature. It should be at 145 degrees F. When it reaches the correct internal temperature, remove from the air fryer and let rest for 5 minutes.
- Slice and serve immediately.