Chicken Alfredo Rollups ~ Creamy and Delicious! Lasagna Noodles Stuffed with Chicken, Cheese and Garlic Alfredo Make for a Quick and Delicious Dinner!
Be sure to subscribe to my newsletter HERE so you never miss a new recipe!
Check out our online Home Decor & Clothing Boutique Drops of Sunshine!
Is it lasagna or is it not? That’s the big question. These cute little roll-ups are a play off of the typical old lasagna. Throw in some Alfredo sauce instead of marinara and we have a fun new twist on lasagna. I love lasagna as you can quickly see. Give me some of Mom’s Lasagna and I’ll come running from far away! Mix it up with Ham & Cheese Overnight Breakfast Lasagna! If quick is what you are looking for then I’m all about the Skillet Lasagna.
As you all know I need dinner to be on the table and ready as fast as possible after work. You seriously would think my kids hadn’t ate for DAYS when we get home. I often have to give them a snack before dinner! I also fondly call it the “witching” hour. They are little devils until they are fed again. Full bellies equals happy kids! Same goes with husbands…
This meal does take a little bit of time to get on the table so I’m going to share my secret with you. Ready, ready? It’s really not that brilliant. I need a disclaimer here. Just make it the night before, get home and pop it in the oven or even a few days before hand! This is also the perfect meal to send to someone who just had a baby, is down on their luck or just needs some love from you!
Can I be that person?
To go with this fabulous dinner I whipped up a side of Olive Garden Breadsticks to serve with it. A nice accompaniment to finish off this meal would be a simple tossed salad.
Trust me, there won’t be any of this left!
Chicken Alfredo Rollups
- 9 lasagna noodles
- 1 (14.5 oz) jar Garlic Alfredo Sauce
- 1 lb cooked, shredded chicken
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- 2 c. shredded mozzarella cheese
- Spray an 8×8 inch pan with non-stick spray. Pour 1/2 c. Alfredo sauce on bottom of pan.
- Cook lasagna noodles until they are al dente. Don’t overcook them as you will be baking them also. Drain and rinse the noodles with cold water so they don’t stick together.
- While they are cooking mix together the 1 c. Alfredo, 1 c. mozzarella cheese, chicken, garlic salt and oregano.
- Lay out the noodles and blot the water off of them with a paper towel. Spread 1/9 of chicken mixture on noodle. Roll up the lasagna noodle. Place the roll-ups, seam side down in the pan. Repeat with all of the noodles.
- Once they are all in the pan pour the rest of the Alfredo sauce over them. Top with the remaining cheese. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
|Amount Per Serving||As Served|
|Calories 908kcal Calories from fat 454|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 50g||77%|
|Saturated Fat 21g||105%|
|Dietary Fiber 3g||12%|
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||25g|
Recipe Adapted From: Mmm…Cafe
Post Updated 3/30/16
Things You Might Need for this Recipe!
Craving More Pasta?
Follow My Pasta Recipes! Pinterest Board!
On Julie’s Eats & Treats!
Crock Pot Lasagna Recipe ~ The EASIEST Lasagna Recipe You’ll Ever Make! Quick, Easy, Delicious and Made Right in the Slow Cooker! Lasagna Noodles Layered with Sauce, Hamburger and Cheese!
Hawaiian Lasagna — a super simple and comforting 5 ingredient supper!
Mexican Lasagna ~ Noodles piled high with zesty taco meat and cheese!