Craving the classic campfire treat without the hassle? No Bake S’mores Bars to the rescue! With Golden Grahams cereal, marshmallows, and chocolate, these delightful bars come together in a snap. No baking required—just chill, slice, and indulge in gooey, chocolaty, marshmallowy bliss!
These gooey no bake s’mores bars are the perfect treat to make when you don’t want to heat up the oven or fire up the campfire! They are loaded to the brim with perfectly sticky marshmallows, sugary cereal and gooey chocolate. Mouthwateringly good!
No bake desserts are one of my favorite types of recipes. They typically don’t require much effort and it conserves my oven space. That’s especially great for parties so I can keep the oven open for things like hot spinach dip and jalapeño poppers.
If it’s not campfire weather, you can still satisfy that chocolatey, marshmallowy craving with this super easy recipe. If you don’t have all of the supplies and ingredients for these bars, check out s’mores thumbprint cookies or s’mores dip. There’s always a way to make s’mores!
Why You’ll Love No Bake S’mores Bars
- You only need 15 minutes to prepare a tasty batch of these gooey sticky no bake bars!
- This is a great recipe to make for parties or bake sales since one batch makes 20 separate bars. Perfect for large crowds!
- They are much less messy than your typical campfire s’more. You can keep the sticky off your hands and face!
Ingredients for this S’mores Bars Recipe
- Golden graham cereal – This cereal mimics the flavor of the traditional graham crackers you would use in campfire s’mores.
- Mini marshmallows – Use mini marshmallows in these s’mores bars instead of the large ones. The smaller marshmallows will be easier to evenly distribute across the bars.
- Chocolate chips – Semi-sweet is typically my go to in recipes like this, but you can use milk chocolate or dark chocolate too!
- Butter – Feel free to use salted or unsalted butter, either will work great!
- Light corn syrup – Light corn syrup will help sweeten the bars and keep everything combined together.
- Vanilla extract – A little touch of vanilla extract goes so well with everything and really helps bring it all together.
How to Make No Bake S’more Bars
- Begin by spraying a 9×13 baking dish with non-stick cooking spray, and then set it aside.
- Heat light corn syrup, butter and chocolate chips in a saucepan over medium-high heat until boiling. Make sure you stir it constantly.
- Once everything is fully melted and thoroughly combined, remove from the heat and quickly stir in the vanilla extract.
- Pour the Golden Grahams cereal into a large mixing bowl and then pour the melted chocolate mixture over the top. Stir well until the cereal is completely covered.
- Then fold in the marshmallows until evenly distributed.
- Pour the s’mores cereal bars mixture into the previously prepared baking dish.
- Allow the bars to cool until completely set. You can let them cool at room temperature or place them in the refrigerator.
- Once set, cut the bars into squares and serve!
How To Store Leftover No Bake S’mores Bars
You can store no bake s’mores bars at room temperature, in the refrigerator or even in the freezer. I recommend refrigerating them, especially in the warm summer months! Leftovers will last for 2-3 days at room temperature when stored in a cool place.
FRIDGE: Place leftover no bake s’mores bars with golden grahams into an airtight storage container. Store in the refrigerator for up to a week!
FREEZER: Wrap leftover bars tightly in plastic wrap or an airtight container and store in the freezer for up to 3 months. You can also store them in a freezer safe bag!
Can I use a different cereal in no bake s’mores bars?
Of course! The Golden Grahams are great since they mimic the flavor of a graham cracker. However, you could use a different cereal if you prefer. Cinnamon Toast Crunch would taste delicious. You could also use Cheerios or Cinnamon Chex.
Can I use marshmallow fluff in place of the mini marshmallows?
I wouldn’t recommend substituting marshmallow fluff in this recipe. It will likely be too sticky and won’t completely set. Mini marshmallows are the best option for this s’more bars recipe!
- If you have issues with these bars sticking to the pan, line it with parchment paper first. You’ll be able to pop them out super easily!
- Want to speed up the setting time? Pop the bars in the freezer for 30 minutes and they should set pretty quickly.
- Don’t over-mix when you add the marshmallows. The more you mix, the more chance the cereal will break into tiny pieces.
These delicious s’mores cereal bars are such a fabulous dessert! All the gooey goodness of a s’more in this perfect little bar.
More No Bake Recipes You’ll Love
- This No Bake Banana Cream Pie is classic treat that is super easy to make!
- Want more no bake cereal recipes? Check out these fun No Bake Peanut Butter Cheerio Bars. Bonus points…they only take 10 minutes to make!
- If you need a fun summer dessert, this No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake is just the thing. Cheesecake doesn’t have to be difficult to make!
- More yummy s’more recipes! These No Bake S’mores Trifles are a really pretty twist on the classic s’more.
- ¾ cup light corn syrup
- 3 Tablespoons butter
- 11.5 ounces milk chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 9 cups Golden Graham cereal
- 12 ounces mini marshmallows
- Spray a 9×13 inch pan with non-stick spray. Set aside.
- In a saucepan heat light corn syrup, butter and chocolate chips over medium-high heat until it is boiling, stirring constantly.
- When everything is completely melted remove from heat and stir in vanilla extract.
- Pour Golden Grahams into a large bowl and then pour in melted chocolate chip mixture over the top. Stir to completely cover cereal with chocolate sauce. Fold in marshmallows and press mixture in the prepared pan.
- Cool until set.
- Cut into bars and serve after they set. Store any leftovers in airtight container in refrigerator.