Sugar Cookie Easy Cinnamon Rolls ~ Soft, Fluffy Cinnamon Rolls Flavored with Sugar Cookie Coffee Creamer! These Will Be a Hit at your Breakfast Table!
I tackled a fear of mine today. It’s called yeast. I’m scared of it. It’s always been one of those ingredients that I will avoid at any cost. Usually it means that the recipe takes a long time to prepare and friends I just don’t have a lot of time for intricate recipes! Cinnamon Rolls always sound so amazing but I’ve made them exactly once with these Candied Bacon Cinnamon Rolls. They were fabulous, but time consuming, so I just never made them again much to my husband’s dismay!
Plus, it finally snowed here! It officially looks like a winter wonderland. Not only did it snow, we had a good old Minnesota Blizzard, which meant that there was no travel advised and I got sent home from work. Got to love those days!
It also means that I’m dreaming of everything Christmas. I want to decorate, buy presents, bake cookies, plan the holidays and celebrate with the family. The kids were outside playing in fresh snow today. Sledding, snowmobiling, you name it they were doing it. Those two girls could stay out there all day long. Luckily for me my hubs loves to be outdoors too. Mom, not so much. I’d rather be inside baking up a storm. I mean after playing in the snow you want to be welcomed into the house with fresh baked goodies don’t you?
I know I always did when I was a little girl! What beats something fresh out of the oven when you come in freezing, like to the point you can’t feel your fingers or toes anymore? I think this was always my favorite part of sledding!
Not only are these Sugar Cookie Easy Cinnamon Rolls great for a winter treat while enjoying the brisk outdoors they make a fabulous breakfast treat while having friends and family over for the holidays. I always love to make a big breakfast for my guests because it’s something they usually don’t get and I’m all about treating people!
We also love whipping up a quick batch of Sugar Cookie Chex Mix to munch on when friends are over!
I love that these come together in a little over a hour and you don’t have to wait for them to rise or anything. This is my kind of cinnamon roll! The easier the better in my opinion! Plus, they have a slight flavoring of Sugar Cookies from International Delight Frosted Sugar Cookie Creamer because what’s not better than Sugar Cookies in anything?
Whip up a batch of these Easy Cinnamon Rolls and grab a big mug of coffee with your International Delight Frosted Sugar Cookie Creamer and relax a bit this holiday season! Find your International Delight Frosted Sugar Cookie Creamer at these stores!
Connected with International Delight for more delicious ways to enjoy your favorite creamers!
- 1 c. warm water
- 3/4 c. International Delight Frosted Sugar Cookie Creamer
- 1/2 c. sugar
- 1/4 c. butter melted
- 3 Tbsp regular yeast
- 1/2 Tbsp salt
- 2 eggs
- 5-6 c. bread flour
- 3 Tbsp butter melted
- 2/3 c. brown sugar
- 2/3 c. sugar
- 1 1/2 Tbsp cinnamon
- 1/4 c. butter
- 4 c. powdered sugar
- 4 oz cream cheese softened
- 3-4 Tbsp International Delight Frosted Sugar Cookie Creamer
- In a stand mixer, mix together water, creamer, sugar, melted butter and yeast. Let sit for 15 minutes.
- Add in salt and eggs. Mix until combined. Add in 5-6 c. bread flour until dough comes together and isn't sticky. Knead in stand mixer for 10 minutes. Let sit for an additional 10 minutes.
- Prepare your filling by mixing together melted butter, brown sugar, sugar and cinnamon. Set aside.
- On a floured surface, roll dough into a 12x16 inch rectangle.
- Spread filling over the top and roll up, starting at the long side. Cut into 12 larges slices. Place in greased 9x13 inch baking pan.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 30 minutes or until golden brown on top and cooked through.
- While rolls are baking mix together frosting ingredients. Spread on warm rolls. Serve.
Grab More Delicious Breakfast!
Easy Caramel Pecan Sticky Buns ~ Tender and gooey melt-in-your-mouth sticky buns topped with caramel sauce and chopped pecans. This easy recipe uses canned crescent roll dough and prepared caramel sauce!
Crock Pot Caramel Apple Rolls Recipe ~ Start with Store Bought Caramel Rolls in the Crock Pot with Apples and Smothered in Caramel Sauce!
Candied Bacon Cinnamon Rolls ~ Amazingly Soft and Flaky Homemade Cinnamon Rolls Loaded with Candied Bacon!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of International Delight. The opinions and text are all mine.