Be sure to subscribe to my newsletter HERE so you never miss a new recipe!
Looking for more Overnight Breakfast Recipes?
Overnight French Toast Casserole ~ Make it the night ahead and just pop it in the oven and have a wonderful breakfast!
Breakfast Enchiladas ~ Tortillas stuffed with sausage, eggs, cheese and bacon then topped with more bacon and cheese! Make the night before!
Overnight Banana Caramel French Toast ~ Easy, overnight french toast stuffed with caramel and bananas!
Crock Pot Tater Tot Egg Bake
- 1 (30 oz) pkg Tater Tots
- 6 oz diced Canadian bacon
- 2 onions, chopped
- 2 c. shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 c. grated Parmesan cheese
- 12 eggs
- 1 c. milk
- 4 Tbsp all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- In a greased 5-quart or larger slow cooker, layer 1/3 of the Tots, Canadian Bacon, Onions and cheeses. Repeat these layers twice ending with the layer of cheeses.
- In a large mixing bowl whisk together the remaining ingredients and pour over the ingredients in the slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours.
by Julie Evink
|Amount Per Serving||As Served|
|Calories 259 Calories from fat 94|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 10||15%|
|Saturated Fat 6||30%|
|Dietary Fiber 1||4%|
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||25g||80g|