Make perfectly crispy and delicious Air Fryer Pizza Rolls for an easy lunch, dinner, or snack! Using your Air Fryer is the best way to make frozen pizza rolls and they come out perfectly. No need for oil when you use this method, yet perfectly crispy pizza rolls.
No more soft or soggy pizza rolls! Use your air fryer to cook these frozen treats and you’ll never go back to the oven or microwave again!
Not gonna lie, we usually have a big ‘o bag of frozen pizza rolls in our freezer. I always say I buy them “for the kids” but it’s usually Jason and I sneaking them after the kiddos have gone to bed! They are one of our favorite TV/movie/game-day snacks.
Totino’s Pizza Rolls in the Air Fryer
The absolute best way to cook pizza rolls is your air fryer! It’s so easy, so fast, and they come out perfectly crispy and toasty. It’s a thousand times better than the microwave and even better than the oven.
In less than 10 minutes you can have a plate of hot and crispy pizza rolls ready to serve with your favorite dipping sauce!
Using my air fryer to cook easy frozen snacks like this is one of my favorite ways to use it. I can’t wait for you to give it a try!
How to Cook Them
Place the frozen rolls in a single layer in the air fryer basket.
Cook them at 380°F for three to four minutes. Shake the basket or turn them over and then cook them for three to four minutes longer.
When they are toasty and golden brown, take them out and let them cool for a couple of minutes.
Serve them as is or add dipping sauces on the side.
Yes! If you love hot and crispy pizza rolls the air fryer is the best way to cook them. It’s fast and easy.
It will depend on the temperature you cook them at. I like to cook them at 380°F for about six to eight minutes total. Flip them over halfway through the cooking time so they cook and brown evenly.
That will depend on the size of your air fryer basket. You can cook as many at one time that will fit in a single layer. You don’t want to pile them or squish them into the basket – the air needs to be able to circulate around so they cook evenly. So, if they all won’t fit, cook them in batches.
We love marinara sauce but you can also serve them with ranch dip, pizza sauce, or Alfredo sauce.
Go ahead and add some frozen pizza rolls to your shopping list! I know you’ll want to make a batch of these snacks soon – you will love how they turn out!
More Super Easy Air Fryer Recipes
- Air Fryer Tater Tots are the best way to cook a batch of these frozen snacks. They come out so hot and crispy!
- Cook Hot Dogs in an air fryer and you’ll never go back to boiling them again!
- Air Fryer Bacon is a quick and easy way to make crispy bacon without all the splattering grease!
- For an easy side dish make my easy Air Fryer Broccoli!
Love this recipe? Be sure and comment below and leave a 5-star rating! I know you’ll love this amazing snack as much as we do!
And if you’re like me and snap photos, be sure to tag me on Instagram @julieseatsandtreats or #julieseatsandtreats that way, I’m sure to see your delicious dish!
- 24.8 oz frozen pizza rolls (1 bag)
- Pizza sauce
- Marinara sauce
- Ranch dressing
- chopped parsley, for garnish
- Spread frozen pizza rolls in a single layer in Air Fryer basket.
- Push in basket and set Air Fryer to 380 degrees F
- Cook for 6-8 minutes, shake and turn half way through. They are don cooking when they are golden brown.
- Let rest 1-2 minutes and then serve with pizza sauce, marinara sauce or ranch