A breakfast of hash browns, eggs and bacon topped with cheese is so delicious! This Sheet Pan Breakfast is an delicious and full breakfast all made on one sheet pan.
Mornings are busy, there’s no question about it! Kids are heading off to school, lunches are being packed, you’re getting ready for work, the list could go on. So having something that cooks all of your favorite breakfast items at once, it’s a game changer!
This easy breakfast cooks hash browns, bacon, and eggs all on the same pan. Sure, there’s a couple different steps but while you’re letting one stage of the recipe bake, you can be doing other things in your busy morning.
I love throwing this dish together and serving it with a fresh orange smoothie. The whole family always gobbles it down, and I feel confident that I’m sending them out the door with full bellies. So, next time your stumped on breakfast idea, make this breakfast bake!
Why You’ll Love Sheet Pan Breakfast
- This one pan breakfast makes for a super fast and easy clean-up!
- You can make 8 servings out this breakfast. It’s perfect to serve when hosting guests and you can make two or three pans at once if you need more.
- Sheet pan bacon and eggs is packed full of protein and is super filling, keeping everyone full until lunch!
Ingredients for Sheet Pan Breakfast Bake
- Shredded hash browns – You can find frozen shredded hash browns in the freezer section of your local grocery.
- Eggs – I recommend using medium or large eggs for this recipe.
- Shredded cheddar cheese – Shredded cheddar cheese taste delicious on this dish, but you can replace it with any other cheese you’d like. Monterey jack, Colby jack, and so many other would taste great!
- Melted butter – Salted and unsalted butter will both work wonderfully!
- Chopped onions – Yellow onion or white onion would have the most mild flavor and wouldn’t overpower this breakfast bake.
- Garlic powder – Trust me, don’t skip this ingredient! It just adds the perfect depth of flavor for this dish.
- Salt and pepper – Breakfast is always made better with a little salt and pepper!
- Olive oil – I like the flavor of olive oil, but you can swap it out for more butter, some avocado oil, vegetable oil, or anything else you prefer.
How to Make Sheet Pan Breakfast
Preheat your oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit and place bacon in a single layer on a baking sheet. Bake for 12-14 minutes until partially cooked, not crispy.
While the bacon is cooking, combine the hash browns, onions and seasonings in a large bowl. Pour in the melted butter and olive oil, and stir to combine.
Remove the bacon, place it on a paper towel lined plate, and drain the grease off of the baking sheet. Once it is cool enough to handle, chop the bacon.
After removing the bacon from the sheet pan, evenly spread the hash brown mixture onto the baking sheet.
Place the pan back into oven and bake until golden brown, about 30-35 minutes.
Remove the pan and sprinkle shredded cheese onto the top of the sheet pan breakfast bake. Using the back of a spoon, make 8 wells in the hash brown mixture and break an egg into each well.
Sprinkle bacon oven the baking sheet and place the pan back into the oven and bake for 10-12 minutes, until the egg whites are set.
What to serve with Sheet Pan Breakfast Bake
You can serve this easy one pan breakfast dish with so many different things! Want something sweet? Make some chocolate chip pancakes or cinnamon roll pancakes. Or, keep it super easy and make these sheet pan pancakes!
How to Save Leftover Sheet Pan Breakfast
Leftovers can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. However, I do not recommend freezing leftovers of sheet pan bacon and eggs.
To reheat, pop leftovers into the oven. It will taste best reheated in the oven, but you can microwave it if you want!
Can I use breakfast sausage instead of bacon?
Of course! You can use any meat that you’d like in place of bacon. Just brown breakfast sausage before adding it to the top of this tasty breakfast bake.
Can I add vegetables to sheet pan breakfast?
Veggies would taste delicious in this one pan breakfast! Add things like diced bell peppers, spinach, kale, or diced tomatoes to the pan to get a great serving of vegetables at breakfast time.
- Top with green onions, chives, or fresh herbs for some extra flavor!
- Don’t overcook the eggs! Once the egg whites are set and the egg yolks are just beginning to firm, they are perfect.
- Serve immediately for best results. The longer this sits, it won’t taste as good and will need to be warmed up.
You’re going to love how easy this sheet pan breakfast is. I hope it makes your morning easier!
More Easy Breakfast Recipes
- These Easy Cinnamon Rolls are an absolute favorite in our family, they ask for them all the time!
- Make things a little fancy at breakfast time with these perfectly sweet Cranberry Scones.
- Skip the donut shop and make these incredible Baked Chocolate Donuts right in the comfort of your own home.
- Love the ease of breakfast? Try this easy Breakfast Pizza.
- 10 bacon strips
- 30 ounces frozen shredded hash brown potatoes thawed
- 3 Tablespoons olive oil
- 2 Tablespoon butter melted
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 ½ cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 8 large eggs
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- ¼ cup chopped onions
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Place bacon in a single layer on a 15 x 10 x 1 inch baking sheet. Bake for 12-14 minutes until partially cooked, but not crispy. Remove and drain on a plate lined with paper towels. When cool enough to handle, chop bacon.
- While bacon is cooking combine the hash browns, onions and seasonings in a large bowl. Then add melted butter and olive oil, stirring to combine.
- After you have removed the bacon from the sheet pan evenly spread hash brown mixture into the drippings in the pan.
- Place back in the oven at 400 degrees Fahrenheit and bake until golden brown for about 30-35 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the oven and sprinkle with shredded cheese. With the back of a spoon, make 8 wells in the hash brown mixture. Break an egg in each well. Then sprinkle the bacon over the pan.
- Place back in the oven and bake for 10-12 minutes or until egg whites are completely set and yolks begin to thicken but or not hard.
- Serve immediately.