Easy Skillet Lasagna is perfect for when you are craving lasagna and you are short on time! This family friendly dinner recipe only takes 30 minutes and is made in one skillet which is perfect for a weeknight dinner! It’s comforting, loaded with flavor and so cheesy! So much easier that making traditional lasagna, but with just as much flavor!
There are many nights where I want to make my favorite homemade lasagna recipe but I just don’t have the time! That’s when I opt to make this Skillet Lasagna that is so much quicker and easier. Plus, honestly, it still packs a ton of flavor and is probably just as good as traditional lasagna!
I love meals that you can essentially just dump in a skillet and go!
Another thing that is the love of my life is carbs. Alllll the carbs!
Good thing this skillet lasagna has BOTH of these and that makes it a hit and a regular on our dinner menu rotation!
What are the ingredients to make skillet lasagna?
- ground beef
- 14 1/2 oz can diced tomatoes with basil, oregano and garlic
- spaghetti sauce
- cream of onion soup
- cottage cheese
- Italian seasoning
- lasagna noodles
- Colby-Monterey Jack cheese
- mozzarella cheese
One Pot Lasagna
The hubby loves lasagna but I hate the time it takes to prepare it. This easy lasagna recipe cuts down on time and makes it super simple but still yummy. Plus you don’t even have to turn on the oven in this heat! Trust me you’ll enjoy it!
How do you make Easy Skillet Lasagna?
- Brown beef with garlic over medium heat until no longer pink; drain.
- Stir in tomatoes and spaghetti sauce and heat through. Transfer to a bowl.
- In another bowl, combine the soup, eggs, cottage cheese and Italian seasoning.
- Return 1 cup meat sauce to the skillet; spread evenly.
- Layer with cottage cheese mixture, more meat sauce and half of the noodles, breaking them to fit.
- Repeat layers of cottage cheese mixture, meat sauce and noodles. Top with remaining meat sauce. Bring to a boil, reduce the heat; cover and simmer for 15-17 minutes.
- Cook another 10 minutes with lid off to allow the sauce thicken.
- Remove from the heat. Sprinkle with cheese. Let stand for 5 minutes to let it thicken, enjoy!
More delicious easy lasagna recipes!
Serve this with your skillet lasagna!
I know you will love the ease of this meal and love this great lasagna! Life is too short to spend all day in the kitchen, right?
Be sure to comment and leave a five star rating below!
If you make my recipe for Easy Skillet Lasagna please tag me on Instagram @julieseatsandtreats or #julieseatsandtreats. That way I can see your delicious skillet meal!!!
WATCH THE STEP BY STEP VIDEO FOR THIS CROCK POT WHOLE CHICKEN AND RICE DINNER RECIPE BELOW:
If you enjoy watching these videos make sure you subscribe to my YouTube Channel to be notified each time a post a new video!
Easy Skillet Lasagna Recipe
- 1 lb ground beef
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1 can 14 1/2 oz diced tomatoes with basil, oregano and garlic, drained
- 1 jar 26 oz spaghetti sauce
- 2/3 c. condensed cream of onion soup undiluted
- 2 eggs lightly beaten
- 1 1/4 c. 1% cottage cheese
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 9 no-cook lasagna noodles
- 1/2 c. shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/2 c. shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- In a skillet, brown beef and garlic over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in tomatoes and spaghetti sauce, heat through. Transfer to large bowl.
- In a small bowl, combine the soup, eggs, cottage cheese and Italian seasoning.
- Return 1 cup meat sauce to the skillet; spread evenly. Layer with 1 c. cottage cheese mixture, 1 1/2 cups meat sauce and half of the noodles, breaking to fit. Repeat layers of cottage cheese mixture, meat sauce and noodles. Top with remaining meat sauce. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 15-17 minutes. Cook another 10 minutes with lid off to let the sauce thicken.
- Remove from the heat. Sprinkle with shredded cheeses. Let stand for 5 minutes to let it thicken.
Adapted from: Taste of Home